Alrocco.snooker secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by alrocco View Post
    As I have always said if you play with intentional side you will get to the area you want. Thanks for comment though much appreciated.
    Roy, here is my issue with this, if you say not many can actually hit center ball an will have unintentional side , then how would playing with intentional side be any different.

if there is always an error in someones cueing then even when playing with side that error will still be there (they won't be able to get the right amount of side). so for instance someone trying to put half a tip of left hand side on the white might put on 3/4 or a full tip of side and therefore won't get the white to go where they want it to. because that error will still exist.

in my opinion it is better to learn to cue to center ball and if one for instance has a slight error left or right they can adjust the aim to compensate for that error. which i think quite a few pros do that anyway.

Comment

It's oxymoronic to say that you can learn to play with unintentional side...

If it's unintentional, it's a mistake and you couldn't repeat it intentionally.

Half of what the self appointed snooker secret guru puts on this thread contradicts itself and goes against critical thinking about how you should improve at the game.

But he backs it up with nonsense like 'half hour with me and every player improves'... half the forum buys it and you end up with a debate over this nonsense that's entirely unconstructive.

Happens on every thread about coaching... People confuse their opinion with their identity and they think that anyone who disagrees is attacking their identity and not their opinion.

Then the slagging match begins...

But of course, it's 2017... No one is allowed to be offended ever... World's gone ****ing soft

Comment

The laws of psychics are being re-written with this guys bizarre method.

Strike a circular object on the side of it to guarantee you can put it on the correct path rather than make any attempt to direct force towards the centre cos you'll never hit true centre anyway.

Alrighty then........

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post

But of course, it's 2017... No one is allowed to be offended ever... World's gone ****ing soft
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Last edited by matthias; 13 December 2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

From Jesus himself

Quality clip

Comment

Any amount of off center strike is also going to have deflection, this varies with cue, tip and ferrule how do you account for that?

Comment

Hi Alibadi, well you see if you try to strike centre of cue ball, SOMETIMES you will strike centre, some you will strike left, some you will strike right , so if you strike off centre say left hand side you will a ALWAYS be SURE of cue ball going in the same direction. Thanks for the enquiry, hope this explains. Cheers Roy of Snooker Secrets.

Comment

Hi Black, think you have got it wrong, you don't play with unintentional side, how can you think that way, you play with intentional side then your game will improve, that is if you play snooker. If you are ever around local and have half an hour to spare, I will give you a free lesson, guaranteed to improve your game no matter what standard you are. All the best Roy of Snooker Secrets.

Comment

Hi Slasher, you forgot the MOST important part, the power of the shot, perhaps you did not know that. Hope that helps. Roy of Snooker Secrets.

Comment

• Originally Posted by alrocco View Post
                      Hi Slasher, you forgot the MOST important part, the power of the shot, perhaps you did not know that. Hope that helps. Roy of Snooker Secrets.
                      This will need an explanation, aaand go.

Comment

• I've just reinvented the wheel, who wants one?
                        It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• The harder you strike the wider the angle!

Comment

• What shape??

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                              I've just reinvented the wheel, who wants one?
                              I'll take a wheel and some of that new chalk please.
                              WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                              Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by alrocco View Post
                                The harder you strike the wider the angle!
                                You are seriously misinformed.

Comment

Working...
                                X