No announcement yet.

Betfred World Championship 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gould is turning into Maguire's worst nightmare!

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

It's frightening, how you can go from best player in the world to the level Selby is playing right now.
      Absolutely baffling.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

According to snooker.org the 20/21 season starts on the 13th september , this world championships ends on the 16th august so there would seem plenty of time to make the q school draws and hold the q school between that time , 27 days or virtually four weeks , maybe all the staff just wanted holiday time , i don't say that in jest i don't know .
        They could have done q School from 21 - 25 August and as you you say with the new season starting on the 13th September which is the championship league and the qualifiers for the European masters first or second week in September, unless it's a 128 flat draw then it would start 21 September, which would give the staff some Holiday time between events.
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          Gould is turning into Maguire's worst nightmare!
          I fear for Martin's mortal soul, he's clearly made a pact with the devil for this one.

-
          Last edited by PatBlock; 4 August 2020, 03:56 PM.
          The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

I fear Martin's mortal soul, he's clearly made a pact with the devil for this one.

-
            Gould's too good to be so close to falling off the tour.

Comment

I fear Martin's mortal soul, he's clearly made a pact with the devil for this one.

-
              This is just how he plays when his glasses are actually in front of his eyes.

Comment

• If Gould goes on to win this tomorrow, he will be more than a handful for Kyren who will be coming in cold without any match practice.

Comment

• Not the first time Gould has played a session like this at the Crucible. I don't think he could have played any better really. :smile: But of course it doesn't amount to much if he comes nowhere near this kind of form in subsequent sessions...

Comment

• Jamie clarke winning a frame today needing three snookers the only others i know who won a frame at the crucible needing three or more snookers were selby against hendry in either 2010 or 2011 and r o sullivan v john parrott in 99 , anymore if you know .…...

Comment

• Allen v Clarke, frame 12, Clarke's double on the penultimate red, wow!

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                        Not the first time Gould has played a session like this at the Crucible. I don't think he could have played any better really. :smile: But of course it doesn't amount to much if he comes nowhere near this kind of form in subsequent sessions...
                        3 centuries all season then 4 in one session
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Allen v Clarke, frame 12, Clarke's double on the penultimate red, wow!

-
                          he has to be seen as favourite now and to meet higgins or maflin in the quarter final

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

he has to be seen as favourite now and to meet higgins or maflin in the quarter final
                            i sound like willie thorne :smile:

Comment

• If Allen stretches for pots like that and misses he won’t win this match . Why didn’t he get the rest out ?
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                                If Allen stretches for pots like that and misses he won’t win this match . Why didn’t he get the rest out ?
                                he's rattled that brown was relatively easy

Comment

Working...
                                X