No announcement yet.

Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milkins making a game of it ......I think he was 9-3 down . Now 9-8 .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

Scott just seemed to collapse. He should have won afternoon session 6-3 and lost it 5-4. He was 64 up in one frame with 67 on and lost! Another frame lost with one red left and Anthony needing a snooker. Sounds pretty much like a bottle job. Maybe Anthony played very well. Good luck to him anyway. Deserves a bit of success. Had a tough time over the years.
      Just my opinion but Scott Donaldson has one of the nicest cue actions I have seen. I don't know why he doesn't do really well all the time as he's definitely got the ability.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Fergal O Brien is putting up a strong challenge , hope he makes it , looks very close

Comment

• Alex Ursenbacher qualifies 10-8 on a re-spotted black . So pleased for him , put loads of work in and great to see someone who practices at the club I use make to The Crucible .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• No 147's in the qualifiers so far. Hope to see a few in the main event.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
              No 147's in the qualifiers so far. Hope to see a few in the main event.
              has there ever been one in the crucible qualifiers or any qualifiers , it always seems to tense and out of place for one , and the prize money isn't the same , although thats changed now i'll have to check

Comment

• With Ursenbacher qualifying that means Switzerland will be the nineteenth country represented at the Crucible.

I've managed to think of 15....no doubt somebody knows all of them!

Comment

• here's the stream of o'brien v wenbo in case you want to watch it

http://zb.zb001.com/zbtv.php?id=10042

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

has there ever been one in the crucible qualifiers or any qualifiers , it always seems to tense and out of place for one , and the prize money isn't the same , although thats changed now i'll have to check
                    10k for 1 in qualifiers, 40k for 1 at the main event.

Comment

10k for 1 in qualifiers, 40k for 1 at the main event.
                      shouldn't it say this in the prize money schedule , i don't see it anywhere

Comment

shouldn't it say this in the prize money schedule , i don't see it anywhere
                        I heard the commentators speak about it.

Comment

• May I know who the ref is in the Wenbo v O'Brien match?

Comment

• With Alexander Ursenbacher and Ashley Carty qualifying for the TV Stages of The World Championship they receive a two year automatic main tour card for next season. Does this mean both players will start on zero points if they don't get into the top 64 world rankings at the start of the new season. I also noticed not one member of the top 32 Qualified on day one of The final qualifying round, as this ever happened before.
                            Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

May I know who the ref is in the Wenbo v O'Brien match?
                              Andy Yates

Comment

Andy Yates
                                Thanks. Never seen him before.

Comment

Working...
                                X