Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by sixofclubs View Post
    With Ursenbacher qualifying that means Switzerland will be the nineteenth country represented at the Crucible.

I've managed to think of 15....no doubt somebody knows all of them!
    I must have misheard the commentary thinking that Ursenbacher was from the 19th country to be represented at the Crucible....I've only managed to count 18 including Switzerland

England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Malta, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Norway, Belgium, Iceland, Finland and Switzerland
    Last edited by sixofclubs; 28 July 2020, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Michael Georgiou - Cyprus
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Really looking forward to McGill making it to the crucible and getting some more ranking points. Not quite sure what happened to him after altering his cue.
        Last edited by fkhan; 28 July 2020, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

if you change the last digit to 1 through 8 you get all the tables
          when you see a picture, press the play
          do note, the links often drop
          of you don't see a picture, try another table and go back
          Thanks Dean and Trains. Now, I can watch the other matches too.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sixofclubs View Post

I must have misheard the commentary thinking that Ursenbacher was from the 19th country to be represented at the Crucible....I've only managed to count 18 including Switzerland

England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Malta, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Norway, Belgium, Iceland, Finland and Switzerland
            Oops, looks like I missed out Cyprus.

Comment

• Congratulations go to Marcel Eckardt who will be refereeing His first World Snooker Championship final.
              Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• Dott is having a mare .......... he needs some serious Dott granite to get back into this match .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                  Dott is having a mare .......... he needs some serious Dott granite to get back into this match .
                  May I know which cue Gould uses?

Comment

• I believe that Dott uses an Exquisite, would assume that Gould uses a Parris .

But will wait for the Guru , Dean , to confirm .

Comment

I believe that Dott uses an Exquisite, would assume that Gould uses a Parris .

But will wait for the Guru , Dean , to confirm .
                      Thanks. Gould has seriously under achieved. He plays a few tourneys yearly due to health issues he said.

Comment

• Cracking result for Jordan Brown in beating Ryan Day , another Crucible debutant.

Comment

• Well done Gould. Tough luck Dott.

Comment

Cracking result for Jordan Brown in beating Ryan Day , another Crucible debutant.

Apparently he’ll be the ninth player from northern ireland to play at the crucible , i can only think of six , alex higgins dennis taylor joe swail patrick wallace mark allen and now jordan brown , did gerard greene once represent northern ireland so that might be seven , not sure .

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

Apparently he’ll be the ninth player from northern ireland to play at the crucible , i can only think of six , alex higgins dennis taylor joe swail patrick wallace mark allen and now jordan brown , did gerard greene once represent northern ireland so that might be seven , not sure .
                              it might actually be ten and greene was correct , i missed joe o boye terry murphy and jason prince , is jason prince the j6 member who posts on here ?

Comment

• Stephen Maguire is probably going to be using yet another new new cue at the Crucible ,he got another new one last week apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X