No announcement yet.

World snooker Championship qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noppon Saengkham has withdrawn as tested positive for COVID. What a shame for the lad. Could have qualified for Crucible. He’ll be gutted.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

jones just a bit too solid and experienced in the end...
      And a bit too lucky as well, he had some running in the last few frames. Wilson can play though, hope to see more of hi in the future.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

And a bit too lucky as well, he had some running in the last few frames. Wilson can play though, hope to see more of hi in the future.

-
        lol i see luck so much i don't bother talking about it , didn't see as much of the game as you i don't think but yes good to see young english players , not sure if he's as good as the chinese of the same age but hopefully he'll get better

Comment

• Did anybody see young Robbie McGuigan's match against Mitchell Mann ? He lost 6-5 after leading 5-2 I know, but I was really impressed with his fluid spells and deadly accurate potting when in the zone . He took on some very difficult pots with total confidence he would sink them , and he did. Tremendous natural ability and potential there I think if he keeps developing . He has improved greatly in the last six months or so. His safety tactics very impressive for such a young lad.

Comment

• Originally Posted by balkend View Post
            Did anybody see young Robbie McGuigan's match against Mitchell Mann ? He lost 6-5 after leading 5-2 I know, but I was really impressed with his fluid spells and deadly accurate potting when in the zone . He took on some very difficult pots with total confidence he would sink them , and he did. Tremendous natural ability and potential there I think if he keeps developing . He has improved greatly in the last six months or so. His safety tactics very impressive for such a young lad.

isn't he a protege or a practice partner of mark allen , no surprise at all there then really , but yes good to see new young faces throwing their weight around scaring more established players

Comment

• So everyone's watching the golf.......
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Gotta luv Fergal O’Brien’s facial expression on the shot!! It would give a small child nightmares!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                  Gotta luv Fergal O’Brien’s facial expression on the shot!! It would give a small child nightmares!!!
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• what does screen resolution do
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Lolz
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Lol!! You got me there! You win

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                            So everyone's watching the golf.......
                            yes totally

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post

isn't he a protege or a practice partner of mark allen , no surprise at all there then really , but yes good to see new young faces throwing their weight around scaring more established players
                              He’s Mark’s stepson.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikee View Post

yes totally
                                Augusta's looking great as always,
                                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                                X