2021 Tour Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

Yes as is the World Grand Prix. ( top 32) and the Players Championship (top 16). The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Nothing new.
    Cheers Nifty and Pat, every day is a school day
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Well done Barry. And yet another pathetic post match interview from Judd, bemoaning his luck and not a word of praise for Barry. I'm really starting to dislike this boy.

Also, ITVs streaming service is poo.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
        Well done Barry. And yet another pathetic post match interview from Judd, bemoaning his luck and not a word of praise for Barry. I'm really starting to dislike this boy.

-
        It wasn’t until somebody in here ( maybe you) pointed out about how ungracious he was in his interviews after matches that I’ve started to watch them . Last night was a terrible interview , yes I understand he’s gutted for losing but not a single word of praise .
        Trump had a fair bit of luck at the end as well .
        They both played poorly at the end with nerves getting the better of them . Hawkins would have been gutted to throw that away which he nearly did.

Comment

Think Barry will bottle it.
          He very nearly did , if it wasn’t for Trump having a mare and also bottling it at times Barry would have lost it.
          Glad Barry won as he’s a top bloke and hasn’t changed in twenty years from when I knew him as a twenty something kid.
          I really enjoying watching him as his technique is flawless.

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

He very nearly did , if it wasn’t for Trump having a mare and also bottling it at times Barry would have lost it.
            Glad Barry won as he’s a top bloke and hasn’t changed in twenty years from when I knew him as a twenty yr old. I really enjoying watching him as his technique is flawless.
            Yeah really pleased for him. Genuine bloke. Wonder if I should have a flutter on him for Crucible. Not to win but maybe for semis again. Had him to get to the final when he lost to Williams. Should really have won.

Comment

It wasn’t until somebody in here ( maybe you) pointed out about how ungracious he was in his interviews after matches that I’ve started to watch them . Last night was a terrible interview , yes I understand he’s gutted for losing but not a single word of praise .
              Trump had a fair bit of luck at the end as well .
              They both played poorly at the end with nerves getting the better of them . Hawkins would have been gutted to throw that away which he nearly did.
              For those who missed it, here it is in all of it's frumpy glory, watch if you dare. We may have a new contender for the GOAT of cringe.

Ugh.

-
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

Yeah really pleased for him. Genuine bloke. Wonder if I should have a flutter on him for Crucible. Not to win but maybe for semis again. Had him to get to the final when he lost to Williams. Should really have one.
                He’s definitely worth an each way bet. I would say do it before he plays Ronnie because his odds will go down if he beats him, unlikely but you never know.
                I practised with him a couple of times and he is one of those players whose game is rock solid and they never look like they are going to miss. I’m surprised he hasn’t won more but I think the reasons behind that are the same reasons why he struggled to get over the winning line last night , lack of self belief against the big boys .

Comment

I’d fancy myself against Selby at the moment he’s playing that
                  bad

Comment

-
                    Same here.

Comment

I’d fancy myself against Selby at the moment he’s playing that
                      bad
                      Yeah, he can't even find his C game today, Robbo's lapping it up. Robertson really is due another world title, it's remarkable to me that he's only won one and that was over a decade ago.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

For those who missed it, here it is in all of it's frumpy glory, watch if you dare. We may have a new contender for the GOAT of cringe.
                        Will take something special to beat Ali Carter's pathetic interview after he lost to Gary Wilson at the Crucible in 2019.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post

Will take something special to beat Ali Carter's pathetic interview after he lost to Gary Wilson at the Crucible in 2019.
                          I don't remember that one, but I can well imagine. Thing is, you can kind of forgive the odd abhorration, but Trump is becoming something of a serial offender. Did you watch the one I posted Odrl? (nice to see you back btw )

-
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Well that's got to be one of the worst performances from Selby I've ever seen. I think maybe he should rethink rethinking his game.

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

I don't remember that one, but I can well imagine. Thing is, you can kind of forgive the odd abhorration, but Trump is becoming something of a serial offender. Did you watch the one I posted Odrl? (nice to see you back btw )
                              I did watch it, yes. I normally don't bother with these interviews as the players just recycle the same meaningless platitudes over and over again. I only watch them when there is controversy.

Comment

How long has Ronnie O'Sullivan had that cue for. I know pro's play alot more than your average snooker enthusiast but you would think that JP cue would last him until he retires to the senior circuit. Am I right in thinking thats the same cue he got after he gave his first cue to that boy in the audience many years ago

Comment

Working...
                                X