No announcement yet.

2021 Tour Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great match so far ..... the standard is just what I expected .

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
      Great match so far ..... the standard is just what I expected .
      Very tasty isn't it. Perfectly set up for tonight now. I can't pick a winner, but if I was absolutely forced to put your money on one of them Starsky. I'd have to go with Ronnie, the way he switched up a gear last night just makes me think he's not of a mind to let this one go.

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
        Thats the problem with Hawkins ,he has no self belief ,he is too nice ,no edge ,plays a great game with immense talent but he is a serial loser.
        Give the bloke a break mikee, he was very unlucky with a kick on the red in the fifteenth frame which would have made it 10-6 which was the start of some bad running for him and a good run of the balls for Ronnie, which you need at any level, can't play well without it.

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
        but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

So... c'mon Neil!

I actually hope there will be some scrappy frames tonight... this one-visit snooker is nice to watch but I like my finals tense.
          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Oh, and... cheers, guys!
            "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
              So... c'mon Neil!

I actually hope there will be some scrappy frames tonight... this one-visit snooker is nice to watch but I like my finals tense.
              +1 to that

-
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

Very tasty isn't it. Perfectly set up for tonight now. I can't pick a winner, but if I was absolutely forced to put your money on one of them Starsky. I'd have to go with Ronnie, the way he switched up a gear last night just makes me think he's not of a mind to let this one go.

-
                I fancy Neil tbh as he looks like he is mad up for it . When he is in this mood he can be unbeatable .
                I’m on bloody early shifts tomorrow so I’m going to have to go to sleep before this ends .... I’ll have to try to catch up in the morning before I see the result

Comment

Well, Harpo Marx can play snooker, that's for sure... must be tough for Ronnie. I guess he will have a go at basically anything after the intervall.

Attached Files
                  "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

I fancy Neil tbh as he looks like he is mad up for it . When he is in this mood he can be unbeatable .
                    I’m on bloody early shifts tomorrow so I’m going to have to go to sleep before this ends .... I’ll have to try to catch up in the morning bodes I see the result
                    Looks like you'll get to see the end before your early bed. Never expected this, Ronnie's been rubbish so far tonight.

-
                    The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Excellent!!

Comment

• Ooft,Dominant from Robertson, played a fantastic match.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Yeah, that was anything but scrappy... more like clinical from Neil, six frames on the trot. Did Ronnie score at all tonight...? Doesn't feel like it.

You gotta admire this pure potting ability. Somehow over the last years Neil always seems to be the player in-form right before the worlds and then he's not able to transform this form into the silverest of silverware. Congrats.
                          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Managed to see the winner .

Amazing performance , I hope he is able to continue the form over two weeks at the Worlds.

Comment

• Wow, sheep devours shark.

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
                              Yeah, that was anything but scrappy... more like clinical from Neil, six frames on the trot. Did Ronnie score at all tonight...? Doesn't feel like it.

You gotta admire this pure potting ability. Somehow over the last years Neil always seems to be the player in-form right before the worlds and then he's not able to transform this form into the silverest of silverware. Congrats.
                              26 points in 6 frames for Ronnie. Great performance from Robbo, but I'm a bit disappointed, thought it was going to be closer.

-
                              The slow and labourious,

Comment

• This tournament only threw up two Close matches ,Higgins O’Sullivan and O’Sullivan Hawkins ,the rest was one way traffic really . The crucible could be wide open this year

Trump seems to be getting beat a bit more now and looks uneasy , edgy and fed up .
                                John Higgins and his purple patch from a couple of weeks ago is long gone .
                                Ronnie O’Sullivan can’t buy himself a final win and is missing so many easy balls .
                                Neil Robertson is playing great snooker but his crucible record ain’t great.
                                mark Williams is just mark Williams ,steady and always there or there abouts .
                                Selby has regressed back to no confidence again it seems
                                Murphy , Allen ,Ding , McGuire have done nothing for ages and don’t seem to be contenders .

Hard one to call this year ,maybe a surprise winner .

Comment

Working...
                                X