John Higgins 13-11 Mark Williams

Mark Allen 13 -11 Mark Selby

Neil Robertson 13 -8 Jack Lisowski

Barry Hawkins 10 - 13 Kyren Wilson

Shaun Murphy 9 - 13 Yan Bingtao or

Mark Davis 10 - 13 Yan Bingtao

David Gilbert 8 - 13 Judd Trump

Comment

• On World championship form so far ,I would would take Mark Williams over Higgins ,Higgins is missing too many easy balls at the moment .

Selby to beat Allen.

Trump and Gilbert could be very close.

On the commentary side of things ,count how many times John parrot says , he must be kicking himself .

Hendry I like even though its de cell ,de cell, too often .

Has Dennis Taylor done the step ladder joke yet ,every f**king time the long rest is out so is that old chestnut .he still goes on about the 85 final at exhibitions and after dinner speeches and makes jokes about Tony Knowles and his bed hopping antics to people under 30 years old that have no clue what he's on about but laugh politely anyway . Personally I thought it was more amusing when Alex Higgins threatened to have Dennis Shot next time he came back to Northern Island ,that made massive headlines at the time ,although I think they made up a few years later .

Jimmy White on Eurosport talking about Ding not winning the World title yet and offering his take on Sheffield over 17 days and what Ding needs to do to win it , now thats Ironic .
      Maybe Jimmy should say "keep off the booze ,keep out the bookies and nightclubs ,and don't whack the old marching powder up ye snout and yer good to go and in with a chance "

Comment

• My second round prediction:
        Ronnie O’Sullivan 13-11 Anthony McGill

Stuart Bingham 13- 12 Jamie Jones

John Higgins 13-11 Mark Williams

Mark Allen 7 -13 Mark Selby

Neil Robertson 13 -5 Jack Lisowski

Barry Hawkins 13 - 11 Kyren Wilson

Shaun Murphy 13 - 12 Yan Bingtao or

Mark Davis 9 - 13 Yan Bingtao

David Gilbert 7 - 13 Judd Trump

Comment

• Most impressive players so far for me, Selby, Hawkins, Allen, Trump and good o'l MJ Williams, am crap at predictions but 2nd round looking very exciting.
          Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

• Jan Verhaas refereeing his third match of the tournament already. He's seen it all in his professional career
            sigpic
            Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Wow Ronnie’s shot time at 17secs?? Is that right? I’m not watching the match because I’m still at work but sounds like he is flying?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                Wow Ronnie’s shot time at 17secs?? Is that right? I’m not watching the match because I’m still at work but sounds like he is flying?
                Maybe if he'd slowed down a bit he would have potted some of those balls he missed in frame 8. Really thought Ants had thrown it away, gradually running out of position in his first visit, but a few surprising misses from Ronnie and it's 4 - 4. Long way to go though.

McGill's profile photo's a bit out of date

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• no reason mcgill can't win this he just has to cut out mistakes , with o sullivan leading 4 - 1 just before he went in off into the green pocket it was 12/1 with betfair to finish 4 - 4 , should have took it , would like to see a mcgill vs jones quarter final

Comment

• Buckle-up Chaps! I’ve been looking forward to this one!! C’mon Robbo!

Comment

Buckle-up Chaps! I’ve been looking forward to this one!! C’mon Robbo!
                      Really up for this one ...two great players to watch, pressure is on Robbo as the favourite .

Comment

• Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Really up for this one ...two great players to watch, pressure is on Robbo as the favourite .
                        Yes, could be a cracker. Think Jack probably needs to win the first session to have a good chance, so this evening feels like fairly high stakes

Comment

• Robbo and Jack well off of the level that we are used to .......especially Robbo .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Never heard of a ‘Watford ‘ in reference to a snooker shot before as mentioned by Hamilton , has anybody else ?

Maybe it’s a northern thing ..... anywhere North of the Watford Gap is up north

Comment

• Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
                              Never heard of a ‘Watford ‘ in reference to a snooker shot before as mentioned by Hamilton , has anybody else ?

Maybe it’s a northern thing ..... anywhere North of the Watford Gap is up north
                              Your such a Geeza !!

Comment

Your such a Geeza !!
                                I’ve been called worse Steve
                                This game hasn’t quite lived up to its billing yet has it . I can’t see the standard not improving over the next few frames .

Comment

Working...
                                X