No announcement yet.

UK Championship 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wu yize reminiscent of hendry with his 80's mullet , still only in his first year , could potentially make the third round , vs either matthew stevens or hammad miah if he wins this , leading 5 - 2.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
      Free Live Stream here

EUROSPORT 2 Live Stream | Watch EUROSPORT 2 Free Online (freestreams-live1.com)

if any one finds anymore please share thanks
      This URL in Chrome gave me multiple AVG alerts so I closed it and will not be trying it again. Not saying it's a dodgy URL but something was triggering AVG scam and blacklist alerts. I only have Freeview so am looking for free and legal ways of viewing the matches before BBC start televising it on Saturday.
      www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Murphy in trouble. 5-1 down.

Comment

What a great match that turned out to be, a real nerve wrecker well done to Si.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
            All that hardwork ruined by a pacy blue. I was hoping for Shaun to win this.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
              He's gone. Good effort to get it back to the decider, but no smurf at the UK this year. Well played Si.

-
              The fast and the furious,
              The slow and labourious,
              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

Yeah, I suppose he meant to play for the black but over-ran it a tad.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post

i thought he could have held for the red by cutting the black in , could be mistaken though.

Comment

and good to see si juahui get 6.5k ,surprised to see he isn't even a pro , he can only hope to get high enough on the one year list with help from wins like this.

Comment

I only caught the match from 5-12 down Si/Murphy (was out hitting balls into cushions )
                      what a come back, some flow by Murphy but just not enough
                      great grit by Si to get though
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Murphy has got the right hump saying that amateurs should not be playing in Tournaments in his post match interview.
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Didn’t see the interview ,but sounds like sour grapes from Murphy ,he should be pleased he got an amateur first round ,surly that’s an advantage for a pro .Don’t play like a bell end then and you might do better .

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                            Murphy has got the right hump saying that amateurs should not be playing in Tournaments in his post match interview.
                            I didn’t see the interview but must say I can’t see what his point is. Did he explain why they shouldn’t be allowed to play?

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
                              Didn’t see the interview ,but sounds like sour grapes from Murphy ,he should be pleased he got an amateur first round ,surly that’s an advantage for a pro .Don’t play like a bell end then and you might do better .
                              Great post and points mikee and exactly right. Stinks of a bit of snobbery and what Si achieved is great, especially for aspiring players out there.

Comment

I only saw and heard the commentators of the Wilson v Vahedi mention Shaun looked like he had the right hump and the camera panned over to show a rather disgruntled looking Shaun with his armed folded!

I have to say it's sad to see his weight gain seemed to have increased further even from the last match I saw him play, can't be good for his health.
                                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                                X