UK Championship 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post

This. He really needs somebody to lift his tactical game and shot selection - the way Trump did a few years ago. Also to me Lisowski sometimes seems almost even too nice to win. Therefore he lacks the killer instinct.

A good thing is that obviously Lisowski knows that he was to work in this departments. I found it highly interesting that before this UK Championship he called Peter Ebdon and spoke with him for "a few hours" as he said. And he thought that Peter gave him some very good advice. Now I'm not sure if Ebdon is the right one, cause he was a very unique player and guy, but he sure has incredibly knowledge about tactical and mental aspects of snooker.
    That’s a good bit of info regarding Ebdon. It can only help him in his mental game . Although he could have spoken to him about horse whispering but that’s another thread altogether

Comment

• What a start by Brecel !!

Comment

• What a great start from Luca, this is going to be good fun....

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
          What a great start from Luca, this is going to be good fun....

-
          Enjoy as I’m on my break at work and I’m going to miss the rest of this afternoon

Comment

• I gotta say I kinda enjoy it that we have a different line-up this time in a big tournament.

My picks for the final are Wilson and Hawkins btw.

Comment

• Just speaking to a mate of mine and he asked me if I’d heard the argy bargy between SD and SM in the commentary box yesterday. He said he was out of the room when he heard it and so tried to rewind and inadvertently changed channels instead, so missed what was said. Does anyone have any idea what he’s referring to?
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                I gotta say I kinda enjoy it that we have a different line-up this time in a big tournament.

My picks for the final are Wilson and Hawkins btw.
                Let’s hope not. What a snooze fest that would be!
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Wow, great ton by Wilson.

Comment

• Well this isn't too shabby is it!!!!

Amazing how long some of Luca's bridges are from side cushions etc, don't know how he keeps such great control but he does and it's fascinating to watch.
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

Enjoy as I’m on my break at work and I’m going to miss the rest of this afternoon
                      My sincere commiserations, that's terrible.

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post
                      Wow, great ton by Wilson.
                      Oy! Get back to work, shirker.

-
                      The fast and the furious,
                      The slow and labourious,
                      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• I’m still hanging in here …. trying my best to not do anything

Comment

• Come on Luca, finish off that British

Comment

• Just brilliant , Luca playing like he’s down the club with a beer and not a care in the world.

⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Holy ****, Luca! Where the hell have you been all these years??

Comment

• brilliant match, well done Luca; can only hope the match tonight will be as good
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X