No announcement yet.

Cazoo Masters 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if the Eurosport feed is in HD? It does not look like it IMO.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post

It´s quite often, that MJW plays shots like that one handed. Does anyone know why? He wasn´t in a situation where he could afford a 6 point miss, so he must have felt absolutely certain of hitting it.
      He has said in the past that he sees the shot better and finds it easier to judge the pace well. It's not for show, he honestly thinks he plays the shots better that way than conventionally.
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Enjoyed the mid session interview between Shaun Murphy and Mark Selby. I thought Mark had more children than just one daughter.

His priorities are definitely in the wrong place. Nudge nudge
        www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          Does anyone know if the Eurosport feed is in HD? It does not look like it IMO.
          in UK you can have satellite channel in both HD and SD; I assume you are streaming, I would check the settings of the feed at your end
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Twice during that break by Jack I heard coughing on his backswing. What happened to the days of the ref telling people to shup up on the backswing?
            www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

in UK you can have satellite channel in both HD and SD; I assume you are streaming, I would check the settings of the feed at your end
              Thanks.I am using the mobile app to watch the matches.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

The picture quality on Eurosport is really poor for some reason , it appears to be lagging .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Good performance from Ronnie, never really heard him blow his own trumpet too often so when asked about playing Robbo next and saying " well I'm the most successful player of all time so I think I'll let him worry about me" was quite refreshing tbh. Interesting to hear he has had Angles in his camp and he thanked him for his help.

Definitely looked like he wants an eighth Masters title.
                  ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Thought the same and Ronnie was pumped today. He can't control his supporters but it's a shame some people were clearly putting Jack off when he could have made the best break ever to make it 4-2. Even though Jack lost that frame he did amazing to open it up. I've not re-watched it yet but each time there was a cough while he was down on the shot he made the pot but didn't get the position. Ronnie can't control his fans but the commentators could help by not boot licking Ronnie every shot because the arena is full of spectators listening to the commentary.

John Parrott and his 'getting home in time for dinner when Ronnie plays' shows they are all a bunch of boot lickers trying to please the crowd and Ronnie instead of being impartial and respectful to both players. Jack could have got back in to it and possibly made it 4-2 but was put off from noise while he's down on the shot.

It was made even worse with Ken saying it was a lack of concentration from Jack. That's salt in the wound when you're dealing with noises while down on the shot but when it's Ronnie everyone is too scared to mention it including Hendry who was in commentary and if anyone would raise a concern it's Hendry.

A sad day. I have nothing against Ronnie but his fans are putting off his opponents.
                    Last edited by MrRottweiler; 11 January 2022, 05:52 PM.
                    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Originally Posted by MrRottweiler View Post
                      Thought the same and Ronnie was pumped today. He can't control his supporters but it's a shame some people were clearly putting Jack off when he could have made the best break ever to make it 4-2. Even though Jack lost that frame he did amazing to open it up. I've not re-watched it yet but each time there was a cough while he was down on the shot he made the pot but didn't get the position. Ronnie can't control his fans but the commentators could help by not boot licking Ronnie every shot because the arena is full of spectators listening to the commentary.

John Parrott and his 'getting home in time for dinner when Ronnie plays' shows they are all a bunch of boot lickers trying to please the crowd and Ronnie instead of being impartial and respectful to both players. Jack could have got back in to it and possibly made it 4-2 but was put off from noise while he's down on the shot.

It was made even worse with Ken saying it was a lack of concentration from Jack. That's salt in the wound when you're dealing with noises while down on the shot but when it's Ronnie everyone is too scared to mention it including Hendry who was in commentary and if anyone would raise a concern it's Hendry.

A sad day. I have nothing against Ronnie but his fans are putting off his opponents.
                      Those are good and fair reflections now I've seen it properly. Yes, a real shame TBF that Jack was possibly put off on what could have been a real match swing moment. I don't like that kind of support.
                      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I didn’t see the RO / JL match, but what’s being said doesn’t surprise me. Did Jack mention any of this after the match? Sadly, he’d probably just be accused of sour grapes if he did. It’s also very true to say the praise for RO from the commentary does get a little sickly after a while. All the players freely admit they’re playing the crowd, as well as RO whenever he’s at ‘home’, but that kind of conduct is very unbecoming. Sadly, it’s a mentally prevalent among his fans.
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

"The crowd was fantastic" is the only statement from Lisowski in the match report on WST. Good performance from O'Sullivan for sure, but of course it helped that Lisowski was useless again.

Comment

What a red from Maguire to get back in the match in frame 7. He had one chance but he let it slip away.

Comment

Why has commentary become so arse-licky?? Everything a player does is ‘sublime’ or ‘wonderful’ or ‘incredible’, and Murphy is one of the worst - such a sycophant.

Yes these players are good, but they’re just professionals doing their job. I’m tired of them being hailed as geniuses.
                              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Statler? Waldorf?

Meanwhile C-Game Selby is giving Stephen Maguire one of those nights. Hard to watch.
                                "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Working...
                                X