Clear All

Happy new year! Too late?

Love the Masters.

Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

The Masters wasp has made an appearance

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post

For the life of me I can't understand why people need commentary and alcohol when they're attending a live sport event, the bar and those earpieces need to be done away with
        I'll be throwing popcorn at Starskys head from my lofty position above him, and yes I'm having a dryish month but will enjoy a few social beers during intervals.
        βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

There you go. Star's cheap quality highlighted again. Judd rolled up to the red but hit the black.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
            There you go. Star's cheap quality highlighted again. Judd rolled up to the red but hit the black.
            I wouldn't say it's the table's fault, could be anything from chalk to finger marks...
            "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post

I wouldn't say it's the table's fault, could be anything from chalk to finger marks...
              squished flies/wasps?
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

squished flies/wasps?
                Recently had the same happen to me but the cause was glitter - don't you love christmas
                "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post

Recently had the same happen to me but the cause was glitter - don't you love christmas
                  oh yes! one of the tables down the club, even after some brushing, you still see a glint every now and then!
                  we have asked that the management don't decorate anywhere above the tables!
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Talk about throwing the frame away by Allen

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

I'll be throwing popcorn at Starskys head from my lofty position above him, and yes I'm having a dryish month but will enjoy a few social beers during intervals.
                      You haven’t got a long enough throw

Comment

Originally Posted by Starsky View Post

You haven’t got a long enough throw
                        What's that? Can't hear up here.
                        βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Anyone know why DT isn’t at the Masters this year?
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Hi everyone.

Sorry to join and post a question immediately...

I'm attending the Master's for the first time this week. Got a ticket to the afternoon session of the final and wondering where the best spot is to watch the evening session with fellow fans (i.e. a local pub where people tend to flock to).

Spoke to the venue and unfortunately sounds like there aren't any big screen or bars within Ally Pally showing it.

Grateful for any tips! Cheers

Comment

Could be the table ,but as they were saying in commentary,the tables are set up on a false floor ,also tables take time to settle properly .Playing shots that slow you better hit dead centre of the white or as it slows down it could move with a trace of side . There is also no such thing as a perfectly level snooker table ,anything over 95% is good .Even if you got the slates dead level ,putting a cloth on will alter the level to some degree as no no cloth is perfect either ..

Comment

All those flies... there's something rotten in Ally Pally.
                                "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Working...
                                X