Cazoo Masters 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
    All those flies... there's something rotten in Ally Pally.
    They look white and flutter about like a moth so it looks like there is a larva problem there. That would explain why they are hanging around the table lights and flying around the players. They need zappers that attracts them and gives them an electric shock.
    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• [QUOTE=Danger Steve;n1017498]

After marking out my baulk and D with the white Tipex pen I
      it won't take long for it to wear down Steve.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Have they only got the one ‘artist’ to draw from during the intervals? All I ever hear is that girl who sung that crap Dance Monkey song from a year or so ago.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• In my club we use a sharpie for the baulk line and the D... black is not as nice looking as the white stuff, but slow balls don't roll off and it's lasting longer.

Apart from that, I'm loving tonight's match... might be my favourite match-up, all-time.
          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Why would the ref suddenly speak to the assistant ref when a player is on a break for no reason? There didn't seem to be any purpose to it but John like the class act he is let it slide.
            www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• What an atmosphere. Paul Hunter would be proud.
              www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• I'm going to scream if Studd calls the 2018 World final "the greatest World final of all time" again.

Comment

• All 11 frames and it's not even a midnight finish. Great match though.

Comment

• Fantastic match. I think John made a mistake by not potting the final black to make it a total clearance in the first frame. He did the same again later in the match which might be his way of showing respect to Mark but it's not the ruthless John Higgins I know.
                    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• That was special. Felt like experiencing, living sports history between these two.
                      "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Originally Posted by MrRottweiler View Post
                        Why would the ref suddenly speak to the assistant ref when a player is on a break for no reason? There didn't seem to be any purpose to it but John like the class act he is let it slide.
                        maybe it was when it was noticed the scorebaord was wrong/broke?
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I can't hear it 100% clearly, but I think she is saying the commentary is too loud. It's something like "Rob, would you fjief fjief too loud in the commentary ferf". She should work on her diction.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

maybe it was when it was noticed the scorebaord was wrong/broke?
                            But even if it was no reason for the ref to speak during the break because the player at the table doesn't care about the scoreboard and hadn't raised an issue with the scoreboard. Nothing against Desi but that was an odd moment.
                            Last edited by MrRottweiler; 13 January 2022, 11:40 PM.
                            www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Just got back after being at the Masters all day ….. the atmosphere was something else. Tonight’s game for me was the best and it was a privilege to see Higgins and Williams live for the first time .
                              It was also good to see Robbo’s technique in person and then really appreciate how good his cue action is.

Great day which was only slightly marred by meeting up with Cue Crafty

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                                I'm going to scream if Studd calls the 2018 World final "the greatest World final of all time" again.
                                Which it wasn’t

Comment

Working...
                                X