No announcement yet.

Power Snooker 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love watching (and playing) snooker whatever the format but this is one event I could manage without - indeed, I'd prefer it didn't exist ...

Comment

I dont really agree that the rules were too difficult to understand - I went there last time and the day was really good! Especially towards the end when the players got used to the format

Comment

Power Snooker is over 2 days this year - live on ITV4 Sat 19 and Sun 20 November.

I don't know the times yet but I guess its 1 - 5 and 6 - 10 both days

Comment

All I know for definite is there is 16 hrs of live coverage

Comment

HI Would like to know where one can purchase the Snooker Balls of Power Snooker maybe someone knows where we can obtain same. cheers Leonard

Comment

I just saw an advert on my gmail saying the site at which I can watch power snooker live. I am grateful for the tip as I now know which channel to avoid.
              王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
                I just saw an advert on my gmail saying the site at which I can watch power snooker live. I am grateful for the tip as I now know which channel to avoid.
                lol

:snooker:

Comment

Never seen power snooker so gonna watch on tv this aft, heard all about to many rules etc. and can't stand pool and from what I've picked up on tsf not your standard green baize, so see how it goes.
                  People say I disagree a lot, but I don't think I do.

Comment

It's not as bad as what some make out. A few rules need cutting but the main problem for me is the crowd. Too many idiots getting carried away. By all means get involved but random shouting out all the time gets on your nerves.

Comment

Well said Beechy . I cringed last year watching it .
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

any streams for those whos outside uk?

Comment

http://www.usagoals.com/live/33991-s...ivo/tv/gratis/

Comment

Who's that blonded women that's doing the interviews? Jesus wept. At least get someone with an idea of Snooker.

Comment

Nice to hear Ronnie in the commentary box, not sure about the other guy, can the audience hear them?
                              People say I disagree a lot, but I don't think I do.

Comment

God this is embarrasing!

Comment

Working...
                                X