No announcement yet.

Power Snooker 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Ronnie did a decent job commentating. The other guy made mistake after mistake. The live band are probably the worst i've ever heard.

The game itself is alright for what it is. Everything else about this is pathetic and embarrassing.

Comment

Originally Posted by beechy1212 View Post
      Who's that blonded women that's doing the interviews? Jesus wept. At least get someone with an idea of Snooker.
      My Mrs just summed it up, "hypnotically tacky"

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

just heard john say: "I wont be playing this again"

Dont blame him- what a load of do do this is

Comment

If this is the future of snooker then kill me now. Just let the women oil wrestle on the table instead.

Comment

Originally Posted by beechy1212 View Post
            Who's that blonded women that's doing the interviews? Jesus wept. At least get someone with an idea of Snooker.
            I beg your pardon - dont pick on her - she is the best thing about this nonsense in my opinion. Some blondes know about snooker too you know!!

She's trying her best to encourage some personality out of the players - good on her

Comment

I think napless cloth changes the game almost as much as those extra rules. The cue ball just goes on and on.

Comment

did u see the outfit Michaela is wearing spider web sleeves black gloves and Red bow tied round waste looks different clothing for snooker
                Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                  did u see the outfit Michaela is wearing spider web sleeves black gloves and Red bow tied round waste looks different clothing for snooker
                  last years outfit was better... ( or am i thinking of a diff tourn where she had the low cut dress on) not sure now...lol.

Who's the blonde in the red dress?.

Surprised they int got John virgo and jim davidson presenting eh...lmao...

Snookering you snookering you tonight....
                  Last edited by cally; 19 November 2011, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1blonde View Post
                    I beg your pardon - dont pick on her - she is the best thing about this nonsense in my opinion. Some blondes know about snooker too you know!!

She's trying her best to encourage some personality out of the players - good on her
                    She's a stereotype to be honest she just called Ronnie O'sullivan Ronnie Sullivan just shows how much she knows :snooker:
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Table rolls off terrible too

Comment

What is this blasphemy???

Is that a 5x10 table? No nap?? Spotted cueball??? WTF is a powerzone????

Comment

I've never watched this before, just switched over and saw the end of Bingham/murphy. Somehow, Bingham had scored 360+ points in a frame. WTF?? switched over to the darts. Power snooker = FAIL!
                          If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
                            I've never watched this before, just switched over and saw the end of Bingham/murphy. Somehow, Bingham had scored 360+ points in a frame. WTF?? switched over to the darts. Power snooker = FAIL!
                            Lol thats not in one frame, that's over 25 minutes, but your correct it is a FAIL

Comment

I'm watching from behind the settee, first time since Doctor Who in 1973.

This utter shower of ****e sums up modern day Britain precisely in it's dumbed down, instant gratification ignorance. How far we have fell. Bring back grammar schools!!!!!
                              Whoever said "Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing" was an arsehole.

Comment

Just watching the walk ons on itv plus one. My god.

OFF.
                                Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Working...
                                X