No announcement yet.

Power Snooker 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are some similar opinions on Twitter, have a look at the TSF twitter feed to see some of the comments I am retweeting - http://www.twitter.com/TheSnookerForum

Comment

I wonder how honest or pc the players comments are when asked if they enjoyed it, can't see this catching on, the crowd seem to enjoy it or is that beer, rubbish.
      People say I disagree a lot, but I don't think I do.

Comment

absolute cack, only good thing so far was the "bounciness" of the brunette walk on girl

its only a few miles from me and very glad i didnt bother going down there now

Comment

Lol cally just messaged me to say he's off to walk the dog instead of watching this drivvle, i havn't got a dog tho, but have switched it off. Table is too fast and rolls off badly, crowd is terrible but the worst thing is i couldn't hear the fit blonde as the link wasn't playing out the sound for some reason

Comment

Originally Posted by 1blonde View Post
            I beg your pardon - dont pick on her - she is the best thing about this nonsense in my opinion. Some blondes know about snooker too you know!!

She's trying her best to encourage some personality out of the players - good on her
            You will have to point out to me where i said ''blonde's don't know anything about Snooker.'' Take your time.

This women, however, is thick. She can't speak without getting words wrong. She's also got the names wrong. Ronnie Sullivan and Justin Trump.

If you don't get professionals in and do a proper job, it's a ded end before it starts.

The live band are awful. The walk on takes forever. Mark Allen's walk on music was Tonight's gonna be a good night. It was 2 o clock in the afternoon.

Like i said, the game itself i don't mind. It's something a bit different. Not everyones cup of tea, which is fair enough but the whole set up is appalling. As amaturish as it gets. Even the expensive seats & tables are at the same level as the Snooker table. How can you see anything?

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Lol cally just messaged me to say he's off to walk the dog instead of watching this drivvle, i havn't got a dog tho, but have switched it off. Table is too fast and rolls off badly, crowd is terrible but the worst thing is i couldn't hear the fit blonde as the link wasn't playing out the sound for some reason
              That's a bonus. Although i'd like to ask her who Justin Trump is lol

Comment

Best part was when that presenter called John Higgins, Mark Higgins, seriously get people that even know the names of the players, Clive Everton not there this year, probably because they still own Clive money from last years event, wonder how many unpaid invoices there will be this year?

Nice to finally see a article on World Snooker's site about Power Snooker and it was basically sign up for livesport.tv and give us your money to watch this crap when you can get it for free on ITV4 lol love the way World Snooker have endorsed and publicised this event NOT, guessing they feel the same as the rest of us about it, they are happy to take their money and say that it is a World Snooker endorsed event but they will not even give it publicity lol

Keep up the good work Barry :snooker:

Comment

Just been watching the "Power Snooker" very amateurish ,but give it time to get polished.I must say it brings out the anarchist in me and I cant help wondering if I could get away with undoing Michaela s " little red ribbon ", answers on a postcard to " I dontreallycare atall.com" and thanks ,in advance,for the input !!!!!

Comment

Ooooops someone just said Jesus Christ live on air lol complain to ofcom here - http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/

Comment

Did you see Dennis Talyor chuckling away when Matt Smith said about Sarah the blonde who interviews the players he said it must be hard walking, talking with a mic and holding all that together, after Sarah was asking some spectators what they thought of The Power Snooker, he never said it to Sarah but on live Television
                      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Lot in common there then both Jesus Christ and Power Snooker got/getting crucified.

Comment

Table (cloth) runs just like an american pool table... the balls just don't wanna stop.

bet it's a reet nightmare on a snooker table that. hence why players don't seem to be playing well imo

Comment

Well ive just put it back on, i thought the WILL'MS on the scoreboard stood for will he miss
                            Last edited by jrc750; 19 November 2011, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                              last years outfit was better... ( or am i thinking of a diff tourn where she had the low cut dress on) not sure now...lol.

Who's the blonde in the red dress?.

Surprised they int got John virgo and jim davidson presenting eh...lmao...

Snookering you snookering you tonight....
                              I think that low cut top you were on about, was a exhibition game. Jimmy White was playing.

Comment

Drunken crowd, tables running of and the referee's dress
                                F*** Power Snooker, Im watching the Darts

Comment

Working...
                                X