No announcement yet.

Champion of Champions Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect to Mark, he's worked very hard at his game to get to this point but, I find his %play hard to watch

Comment

Fu versus Trump has started people . . .

Edit: make that 1-0 to Fu
      Last edited by mythman69; 20 November 2013, 01:27 PM.
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
        Edit: make that 1-0 to Fu
        Fingers x'd he can 4-0 him.
        Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

make that 1 - 1.

Update: Trump wins 4 -1
          Last edited by mythman69; 20 November 2013, 02:55 PM.
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Trump wins it as Fu struggled with his game.

On to the next match.

Comment

Great start by Bingham, lovely century, 2-0.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                Respect to Mark, he's worked very hard at his game to get to this point but, I find his %play hard to watch
                any pro in the top 32 can play to the same level as mark selby, including stuart bingham who is proving it right now against judd trump. the only difference is that none would stoop so low as to use the toxic tactics he uses to win matches. toughen up the regulations to stop this nonsense and mark selby would be just that, a top 32 player

Comment

Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
                  any pro in the top 32 can play to the same level as mark selby, including stuart bingham who is proving it right now against judd trump. the only difference is that none would stoop so low as to use the toxic tactics he uses to win matches. toughen up the regulations to stop this nonsense and mark selby would be just that, a top 32 player
                  Getting a bit boring now.
                  ZZZZZzzz
                  After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

No stream tonight?
                    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                      No stream tonight?
                      http://www.filmon.com/tv/itv4

Comment

Thanks! At least I can have a look at this match
                        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post

Muchos gracias.
                          Works on iPad. :cheerful:

Comment

So Trump is out, the first semifinal is Bingham vs Selby

Comment

Judd was awful tonight! Did he actually play well against Marco Fu this afternoon?!
                              Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
                                but surely you could forgive joe punter for thinking it might be from it's name?

maybe they should have given it another name then, like "Barry's Extra Made Up Competition For Telly That Has Nothing To Do With Former Champions"
                                Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                                Though, in all honesty, I think we're in danger of over-analysing this.

It's just an invitational event, and it's nice to see that there's a bit of snooker on ITV 4. That's all this event really means to me. Doesn't seem worth getting too upset about.
                                Not really a reply to this post but
                                I would like to say well done to itv great coverage.good camera work and commentry.
                                Than f...k its not getting put off for more cookery or cash in th attic type of shows that the bbc seem too cant wait to get live snooker off for repeats.

Comment

Working...
                                X