No announcement yet.

Champion of Champions Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondered how Carter would respond to Roberston's back to back centuries...and there we have it!! That break had some of the finest cueing I've seen from Carter, such a smooth cue action. Hoping this standard continues

Comment

• What a pleasure to watch . How well is Carter cueing . Some of the screw shots he is hitting are timed so well. Effortless.

To sit out 2 centuries and then get one in the next , stunning stuff.

It is a shame that here has to be a loser .

5-5 all .............147 to win he decider !!! Wouldn't that be great .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Top class all round Whoever wins going to be hard to beat

Comment

• That was a ridiculous break from Carter, some very impressive potting. :smile:

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
          Can Neil Robertson be drug tested please, his form this season is unreal. To have nearly 50 centuries and we aren't even into december is frightening. The standard he is producing now has never been higher and I include anything that Hendry, Ronnie, Higgins have done in the game. To be honest its become one miss snooker now, you have a chance you basically have to clear up because if you don't Robertson will.
          Yeah, century after century. But at the same time he hasn't won a tournament for five months. :wink:

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            What a pleasure to watch . How well is Carter cueing . Some of the screw shots he is hitting are timed so well. Effortless.
            Parris Ultimates, fantastic for screw shots and break building. JP will be proud of this standard with both players using his cues!

Comment

• Reckon these 2 could use broom handles the way they are playing !!!

Comment

• When you watch standard like this it makes you feel like giving up playing!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                  That was a ridiculous break from Carter, some very impressive potting. :smile:

Yeah, century after century. But at the same time he hasn't won a tournament for five months. :wink:
                  TBF centuries are great but it doesn't always equate to winning tournaments. Robertson is a bit unlucky to find himself playing in great form along with so many others like Ding, Allen, Selby etc. Luck also plays a part in winning any tournament now, I wouldn't say the best player wins, merely they have more confidence and things seem to go their way more often. Selby and Ding in that respect are quite lucky players.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                    TBF centuries are great but it doesn't always equate to winning tournaments. Robertson is a bit unlucky to find himself playing in great form along with so many others like Ding, Allen, Selby etc.
                    Yeah, the first part of this season has been quite strong, certainly more so than last year. And the draws haven't exactly opened up for Robertson, coming up against the likes of Ding and Fu in great form. You could say these three have mostly played to a similar standard, but Ding has picked up most of the silverware.

I wouldn't be surprised if the middle part of the season featured three completely different contenders now. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised if the middle part of the season featured three completely different contenders now. :smile:
                      Robertson, Robertson and Robertson (but I am biased).
                      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Decider! Best possible ending.

Comment

• Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
                          Decider! Best possible ending.
                          Robertson winning the decider. Best possible ending
                          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

• Twitchy bum time on the green by Carter

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                              Twitchy bum time on the green by Carter
                              Yep, he really should have got that one . . .

Comment

• Lovely match, can't beat a midnight finish. :smile:

Robertson played some good safety in the decider, and that pot that got him out of trouble was just tremendous. He could have made a winning break from that, but his scoring deserted him at the wrong time. Lucky for Carter to miss a sitter in the end...

Comment

Working...
                                X