• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreadful frame of snooker. :smile:

Comment

• Well that was a very long frame !!

Comment

• 1 frame all . . . Ding vs Hawkins
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
          Maybe he cant go - Cant see them leaving Mark Williams out of a tournament given all he has done in the game - the guy is a legend.
          I know Mark has an exhibition match in Bolton this Sunday. Maybe this is the reason?

Comment

• You almost never get a player willing to answer a question about who is going to win another match, but Ding has answered it... He thinks O'Sullivan will take it. :smile:

Comment

• Clive Everton in my opinion and of many others is probably the best most knowledgeable commentator snooker has ever had and i think the BBC made a big mistake getting rid of him from there Snooker Commentary.
              Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

• I agree entirely Warren. His deep knowledge of the game, his billiards knowledge, his journalistic ability make him the undisputed number 1. Nice also to here Alan Mcmanus who interviews and commentates very well. That O'sullivan bloke played OK !!!! as well.. F.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong he knows his stuff but he keeps replaying facts / statements about the table & players........

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
                    Don't get me wrong he knows his stuff but he keeps replaying facts / statements about the table & players........
                    Would rther that than listen to that clown Thorn talking about when to go in to the pack of reds...

Comment

• Looking forward to Ding vs O'Sullivan as I wasnt able to
                      watch much of either players earlier today.

Comment

• any streams?

Comment

• anyone got a link for ROS v Ding?
                          38 in a Tournament
                          98 in a Lineup

Comment

• Its on itv 4 just now.. try firstrowsports.

Comment

• Day of ranting! People jumped on trump for not acknowledging good play, ding is a bigger for not doing so!

Comment

• ronnie needs to pull his finger out here, he's just not competing at the moment. Long game deserted him, safety shots loose, and in the balls has missed one or two already. Don't know whether its a bit of fear that he is up against the in form player but Ding hasn't really had to do much to get the first two frames.

Comment

Working...
                                X