No announcement yet.

Champion of Champions Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportlemon works for me. http://www.sportlemon.tv/20131120/vv...65-687604.html

Comment

• Cueman, he hasn't exactly missed easy balls, just the safety part isn't tight enough

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
        Cueman, he hasn't exactly missed easy balls, just the safety part isn't tight enough
        Well the point I was more getting at is that his position is badly off tonight. That green when he had about 3 foot of area to play in for a choice of reds and landed on nothing. you can't keep missing these chances at this level and not taking them.

Comment

• Originally Posted by robertmac View Post
          Cheers mate
          38 in a Tournament
          98 in a Lineup

Comment

• Not seen Ronnie play so bad for a long while. Again positionally he's about 2 foot off, shocking at any level. He'll self destruct in a minute I can sense his frustration that his game isn't there.

Comment

• Don't think he'll self destruct just give up

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
                Don't think he'll self destruct just give up
                Judging by that in off safety I think he has given up already!

Followed by a poor safety hitting the red into the brown. Honestly can't remember him playing this badly for a few years, thought this kind of performance had left Ronnie because he feels more comfortable and in control of his game. Tonight reminds me of some of the performances he used to throw in when he was in a bad place.
                Last edited by cueman; 22 November 2013, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Ding hasn't exactly been great either

Comment

• There's too much at stake for him to give up... if he won't lose this frame then he still stands a chance

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
                      There's too much at stake for him to give up... if he won't lose this frame then he still stands a chance
                      Well he won't give up but Ronnie is not a good chaser. He's great as a front runner but when he's chasing a match I don't think that is a strength of his, if anything its probably his biggest weakness. If he was strong from behind he would be unbeatable.

Comment

• ding is having the run of the balls really

Comment

• Ding will be kicking himself, had a fairly easy red to middle for a possible 4-0 interval lead. Now Ronnie has a chance. Ding has had a good run of the ball but that is nothing unusual really, along with Selby they have a lot more luck than most.

Comment

• When did ding turn in to a mark Shelby clone?...... I know people will say its tight match snooker,but god he's got very very slow and negative in his play..... not the attacking aggressive player I liked to watch, although its getting him results at present I grant you.
                            H.b.142

Comment

• It worked for Selby for so long, can't see it lasting

Comment

• Time for the Rocket to come alive.
                                " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                                " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                                http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Working...
                                X