Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    Surprise result there......Murphy losing to Wenbo
    Wenbo must be delighted. It was a good scalp for him.

But I'm surprised Murphy lost that. I expected him to at least get to the semi final.

Comment

• Murphy can play like a twonk sometimes.

Comment

• Brilliant result for young Scott Donaldson beating Andrew H. Probably Ding next. That will be tough but great experience.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
          Brilliant result for young Scott Donaldson beating Andrew H. Probably Ding next. That will be tough but great experience.
          Great result. So he goes on to play Ding or Woollaston. Not an easy match.

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
            Murphy can play like a twonk sometimes.

Like Hendry said, he breaks down on 40-50 too many times.
            After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

• Oh that was a bad miss by Mark Williams. I've never seen him look so angry.

Also. I've no idea how he can play with such a small tip. LOL.

Comment

• Willo's been using an Accuerate cue for some time now but these low-deflectiosn cues can lead you to very strange shots sometimes. He seems to have lost accuracy even though some of his missed pots were just pure misjudgement....
                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                  Willo's been using an Accuerate cue for some time now but these low-deflectiosn cues can lead you to very strange shots sometimes. He seems to have lost accuracy even though some of his missed pots were just pure misjudgement....
                  Well more by fluke then design he managed to make it all square at 2 - 2 although I still feel Robertson is firm favourite for this match but if Williams can continue to fight and somehow manages to not make any more mistakes then he could still win this.
                  Also, Williams's legendary long potting ability seems to have gone walkabout. I wonder if it will ever come back.

Comment

• Robertson completely bottled that frame to go 3-2 down against Williams.

Comment

• I love the fact that Robertson can play an amazing shot and there's not a single person clapping in the audience. Poor sod.

Comment

• Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

McGill with a cracking start against Trump
                        98 break
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Eleven reds still on the table, and looking at where they've gone, it looks like this is going to be a real scrap. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            McGill with a cracking start against Trump
                            98 break
                            Sounds like you are having fun

Comment

• Come on Willo!! Scrappy end to the match, but good to see Willo getting through. Hopefully better things to come for him.

Comment

• I really can't believe Mark Williams won that. It was tough match play snooker. I very much enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X