No announcement yet.

Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrific performance by Walker really!

Comment

• Joel not even giving Ding a sniff. Gonna be Joel's day I reckon. One more frame to go.

Comment

• fantastic last few frames from joel there, and showing a class touch in and around the pink for the ton

Comment

• Walker reminds me of a young Paul Hunter. He also made his big breakthrough in the Welsh Open as a 17 year old and he has a very similar style. Amazing that he hasn't really done anything in the game to now but he looks to have a very bright career ahead of him.

Comment

• What a great performance by Walker. Very impressed .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Walker is showing a lot of composure for a first time on TV table! Plays a very controlled game...I hope he will keep his place on the Tour, would be a shame to lose such a talent...
              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• I knew i should of put something on Joel to win the tournament very good player practiced with him alot in Shef. Was around 1000 or 2000-1 to win the tournie before it started.

Comment

• Just started watching today's snooker. My gosh! Who is this Walker guy?

Comment

• Walker choking quite badly.

Comment

• Welsh Open 2014 - Discussion

I would not say choked but definitely feeling the tension
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Hurry up and finish, need to see the Ronnie match, quick!

Comment

• Nice post odri, for me it's the day of the underdog, walker,perry,Hawkins to win, if ronnie doesn't hit top gear Higgins to win. I had a funny day on Wednesday I spent £9 for 1 hour in Swansea's Riley's snooker club, how they can charge that amount for the quality of their tables is nothing more than daylight robbery, the evening £10 to watch the snooker in newport as my hotel was only walking distance from the centre seemed like a bargain, Higgins played great with mark king playing terrible he was missing everything, blues off their spot,worst ive ever seen him play,1 piece of advise I'd love to give him is buy a bloody belt man!!, he kept mucking about with his shirt, Hawkins played beautiful as well,at 3-2 down he made a 130+ then stayed solid for the decider, I feel Hawkins could go all the way here,
                          The biggest surprise for me was ding, how he won i will never know, yes he was 3-1 up, Ben pulled him back to 3-3 and will never get a better chance to beat him, he missed 3 easy blacks,lots of safety was thick, I was so amazed to see him play that poor, he looked like he was over thinking it and was so slow, as I post this I'm at work and an hour or 2 have past, but for me it's the day of the underdog

Comment

• Decider alert

Comment

• Lol, just when you thought Ding was finished, he puts on a clinic basically to force a decider.

Comment

• Well whatever happens we won't be forgetting Joel Walker in a hurry.

Comment

Working...
                                X