X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rane
    replied
    Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
    Now here is an interesting bit of info on the World Snooker website. It clearly says that top 64 IS on the money list and NOT on ranking points. So that means Jimmy is IN for next season and Davis is OUT. Another player I was interested in was Scott Donaldson who was edged out of top 64 by Robbie Williams win over Advani. Well Scott also keeps his card cos he finished in top 8 of European Tour (ET) rankings. Well done Jimmy and Scott. Kick on next season!
    http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/New...654618,00.html
    If Robbie Williams wins tomorrow and Kyren Wilson wins his first match at the cruicible, JW will fall off the tour. I think Kyren Wilson would be able to beat some of the top 16 players if he gets a lucky draw so it could be nervy times.

Leave a comment:

• LittleMissAlexa
    replied
    MJW has only come through worlds qualifying once in his career (2009) hes made a habit of losing at this stage all his other appearances have been seeded

Leave a comment:

• Hal
    replied
    so my two most favourite players are not in The Crucible :-(
    I still think those 3 close finals that Williams has lost 2-3 years ago had changed something .... and about Stevens, I hoped he will go far, cause he is usually having great results in WSC .... so I will cheer the most for Robertson now ....

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by mattynoy View Post
    Heading back to the dale game fingers crossed put big money on him tonight lol
    Looks like the next round's on you! Did you get to meet the great man himself?

-

Leave a comment:

• Valiullin
    replied
    Originally Posted by brusque View Post
    Kyren Wilson is flying at the moment ... to be honest I kinda expected that result even when Dott is a great match player
    Yup although the rankings suggested Dott was a heavy favorite I was very fearful, Wilson simply crushed Lawler and Burden and looked in great form, he's proved it again. I guess it was a very unlucky draw for Graeme because of the rather poor standard of play on other tables. Wilson would've beat any other 17-32 player today.

Leave a comment:

• brusque
    replied
    I am more pissed than Williams than the man himself for scratching around like he does ... he should do everyone including himself a favor n try commentating instead ... He never recovered from that final he lost couple of years back n I am tired of watching n hoping

Leave a comment:

• robertmac
    replied
    Would like to see Williams advance but he is missing far
    too many easy shots and his position isnt the best.

Leave a comment:

• brusque
    replied
    Really enjoying the way McManus is choking desperately poor Williams to death here .... McManus with his non existent potting or balls will be crushed by a half decent player rather easily though

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Well done Fordy, great win for you lad.

Leave a comment:

• brusque
    replied
    Originally Posted by Valiullin View Post
    Oh, cr**. It's tough to be a Graeme Dott fan.
    Kyren Wilson is flying at the moment ... to be honest I kinda expected that result even when Dott is a great match player

Leave a comment:

• brusque
    replied
    Shaking Stevens vs. Crashing Ford ... two losers battling hard .. not even fun watching their misery

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Half chance for Ford but a bit of pressure creeping in, just shows what a big prize reaching the Crucible is, i can see a few more twist and turns yet.

Leave a comment:

• mattynoy
    replied
    Heading back to the dale game fingers crossed put big money on him tonight lol

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Great pressure clearance by Stevens, but to be fair he should have had the chance, pressure starting to build as the winning line gets nearer.

Leave a comment:

• Valiullin
    replied
    Oh, cr**. It's tough to be a Graeme Dott fan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X