Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottley
    replied
    Stevens looks to be striking the ball well, he needed to win that first frame and he's done so, c'mon Fordy.

Leave a comment:

• Giggity1984
    replied
    C'mon Copey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Leave a comment:

• mattynoy
    replied
    Hoping dale wins!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Snooker
    replied
    Originally Posted by gettingbetter View Post
    I wonder who could be potential banana peels for those in the top 16. I don't think Fu would want to draw Gould, Ding probably doesn't want to draw Day or a Chinese player and possibly O'Sullivan wouldn't want Ebdon (although he has had the better of him in recent times).
    Also I reckon Judd and most players will want to avoid Mark Williams if he wins currently 5-4 down to Angles McManus

Leave a comment:

• mattynoy
    replied
    Jamie jones could of gone 6-2 down so lucky! Holt missed a link over the pocket hit it dead weight bounced out.

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Nice ton to finish off, Ford now right in the driving seat 6-3

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Go on Fordy! 5-3 up, 6-3 would be a nice lead to take to tonight.

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
    Yes, I think it is a remote scoring thingo . . .
    Who says men cant multi task

Leave a comment:

• streamer45
    replied
    lovely break by McManus, 4-4

Leave a comment:

• mythman69
    replied
    Originally Posted by scottley View Post
    Does anyone know what the white remote control looking thingy Eirian Williams is carrying? He keeps looking behind the camera at what i assume is the scoreboard? Surely he isn't scoring the game as well as reffing?
    Yes, I think it is a remote scoring thingo . . .

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Does anyone know what the white remote control looking thingy Eirian Williams is carrying? He keeps looking behind the camera at what i assume is the scoreboard? Surely he isn't scoring the game as well as reffing?

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    And i am assuming Tom was warned he had to hit it on the 3rd attempt thats why he played to land on the yellow dead weight and potted the black, i'm watching on sport lemon with no sound/commentary.

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    I'm sure someone will put me straight, i'm of the opinion that the 3 miss rule should not have been applied here because the cueball was not replaced after each miss, so he is playing 3 different shots from 3 seperate positions.

Leave a comment:

• coomsey76
    replied
    Originally Posted by scottley View Post
    Looks like most people are watching Alan Willo, i would be to if a local lad were'nt playing.

Typical an incident has happened that i'd liked to have heard commentary on, i wonder if someone can clarify, right, Ford goes in off on the yellow, the yellow lands on top of the black which is over the bottom left pocket as you look, Stevens puts him back in, so Ford puts the cueball roughly on the yellow spot and plays to go cushion first to catch the yellow thin and back to baulk, he misses completley, the cueball comes to rest near the baulk cushion, Stevens makes him play from there, is this strike one? I'm thinking not because the ball has not been replaced, Ford then misses the yellow again and again Steven makes him play from where it lands, so now if it is the 3 mss rule he has to hit it, now Ford tries to play a slow roll up and land on the yellow but pots the black, so he must have needed to hit it, surely the 3 miss rule only comes into play when the ball is replaced each time?

I'm pretty sure you are right there and the 3 miss rule would have applied if he hadn't potted the black.....

Where's 'Mr Rule book' aka Dean or Snkref when you need them!!

Leave a comment:

• mattynoy
    replied
    Heading there now in a green jacket you can't miss me if you wana come and say hi I be watching dale game!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X