• Show
Clear All

• scottley
    replied
    Cheers both.

Leave a comment:

• cyberheater
    replied
    What an absolutely phenomenal potter Gould is when he gets going.

Leave a comment:

• jw147
    replied
    Originally Posted by scottley View Post
    Sportlemontv keeps cutting off, should have forked out a few quid

hahasport has commentary, phil yates on table 1 and clive everton on table 2...yates is the worse commentator i ever heard and everton is possibly the best, so table 1 is on mute, id rather listen to the birds singing outside than phil.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    on Sportlemon you do have adverst popping up every 2 mins or so. I downloaded and installed adblockerPlus which works to cut these out
    if you have drop out on one "channel" try the other, there is usually two "Table 1" that you can try. I just stay away from the link with the Bettign name alongside.

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Sportlemontv keeps cutting off, should have forked out a few quid

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Cheers Dean.

And i think i'll stick to silence Snookerfan lol.

Leave a comment:

• SnookerFan
    replied
    If you want, I'll come round your house and provide commentary whilst your watch it. It can't be that difficult.

Basically, I call every bad shot a kick, whether it's a kick or not. And witter on about other subjects that interest me every time a player is on a break.

If you want the same kind of commentary you get with Eurosport, I'll also remind you that you can watch a brand new episode of the Ronnie O'Sullivan show tonight, 1,478 times.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Fair enough, i'll have to not be such a tight ass then, cheers.
    beware though, with sites like World Snooker TV, they do not show every event and then there are regional restrictions (which can be circumvented by software (more £)) and when I joined, I then retracted my registeration and got a refund
    Sportlemon and Eurosport and the BBC (when they bother ) do me good
    now if only work IT did not block sportlemon

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Fair enough, i'll have to not be such a tight ass then, cheers.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    I don't think you understand mate, i want another equally simple stream WITH commentary, sportlemontv is silent
    ah well, for commentary I think you will have to register and pay for World Snooker TV itself.
    Nearly all Free stream do not carry the commentary.
    Maybe the gambling sites may have for some events (Players League I think for one) but again you have to register and pass over some dosh.
    Maybe someone will pop on with another stream with commentary that I have not yet found.
    Seriously though I find the commentary-free feed relaxing

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    I don't think you understand mate, i want another equally simple stream WITH commentary, sportlemontv is silent

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Sportlemontv, i'm not the most computer savvy person, with sportlemontv i click on it and i have two matches to choose from, no registration, no sign up fee etc, if someone could point a novice like me in the direction of an equally simple way of watching i'd would be really grateful, Gould/Wenbo looks the pick of the day now.
    that is all correct and simple as ...

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Sportlemontv, i'm not the most computer savvy person, with sportlemontv i click on it and i have two matches to choose from, no registration, no sign up fee etc, if someone could point a novice like me in the direction of an equally simple way of watching i'd would be really grateful, Gould/Wenbo looks the pick of the day now.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    from the Wold Snooker Live Scores page the following matches are on the TV tables: Wenbo/Gould & Wilkins/Wasley and is scheduled to start at 11 UK.
    What are you watching now?

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Can anyone tell me a stream for todays games? I'd like to watch Woolaston v Burnett if poss, i'm watching on sportlemontv at the minute but it has no commentary.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X