Did ROS throw the WSC ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Looki View Post
    There's only one Ronnie and he lost the game which he lead by a good margin because his opponent put him under pressure and he couldn't handle it. It's very simple.
    these guys grew up playing under pressure and someone like ronnie even more so so please don't make me laugh. ronnie sunday and ronnie monday were two different people (check the hair styles). pressure comes and goes on differing shots or times in the match but, he played awful all day monday

Comment

MS won and it was not due to flukes. It was due to fantastic matchplay snooker, which, if you are a true snooker player, is great to watch. MS played the percentages to perfection and some of his safety play was very clever and well thought out. The icing on the cake and a fitting end to the final was the way he cleared up to win it, it was like he got him on the canvas and finished him.

Ronnie met a player that was not going to get mentally bullied, it was as simple as that. That ( imo ) irritates him and thats why MS has a great record against him.
      JP Majestic
      3/4
      57"
      17oz
      9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        these guys grew up playing under pressure and someone like ronnie even more so so please don't make me laugh. ronnie sunday and ronnie monday were two different people (check the hair styles). pressure comes and goes on differing shots or times in the match but, he played awful all day monday
        Ok, it was the bad hair day not the pressure. Please don't make me laugh.

Comment

Ok, it was the bad hair day not the pressure. Please don't make me laugh.
          you can have my lyrics if you need them i. the hair could be a sign, you never thought about that though right? i guess not because your simplistic approach to sports psychology is all about keeping it simple and, thumbing a lift to the next evolutionary step is the only way too go no?

Comment

Originally Posted by throtts View Post
            which, if you are a true snooker player, is great to watch. .
            what lol likeyou?! you don't know wtf your on about, your just bowling into this for the sake of it. what do you kn ow about playing snooker for something?

Comment

Originally Posted by throtts View Post
              Ronnie met a player that was not going to get mentally bullied, it was as simple as that. That ( imo ) irritates him and thats why MS has a great record against him.
              though i agree with this in many ways

Comment

you can have my lyrics if you need them i. the hair could be a sign, you never thought about that though right? i guess not because your simplistic approach to sports psychology is all about keeping it simple and, thumbing a lift to the next evolutionary step is the only way too go no?
                Well, I prefer looking things the way they are instead of making excuses and seeing things that doesn't exist to make myself feel better.

Comment

Well, I prefer looking things the way they are instead of making excuses and seeing things that doesn't exist to make myself feel better.
                  by say 'the way they are' so your an experienced player, you play on the circuit internationally?

Comment

+1

well put, that man
                    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
                      +1

well put, that man
                      and you, you know how to put things, your full of silly stories

Comment

what lol likeyou?
                        You think way too deep.
                        JP Majestic
                        3/4
                        57"
                        17oz
                        9.5mm Elk

Comment

you don't know wtf your on about
                          That, and only is , "in your opinion"
                          JP Majestic
                          3/4
                          57"
                          17oz
                          9.5mm Elk

Comment

your just bowling into this for the sake of it
                            NO, I actually like the game, hence paying for my own space and table.
                            JP Majestic
                            3/4
                            57"
                            17oz
                            9.5mm Elk

Comment

what do you kn ow about playing snooker for something?
                              Just the club match when I did not have my own set up. Yes, j6, thats correct, thats all.
                              JP Majestic
                              3/4
                              57"
                              17oz
                              9.5mm Elk

Comment

what lol likeyou?! you don't know wtf your on about, your just bowling into this for the sake of it. what do you kn ow about playing snooker for something?
                                You clearly need some coaching and tips in "temperament management". It'll bring on your game.
                                JP Majestic
                                3/4
                                57"
                                17oz
                                9.5mm Elk

Comment

Working...
                                X