No announcement yet.

UK Championship 25/11 - 7/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an amazing frame that was for Wilson. Very enjoyable.

Comment

• some amazing pots and positional play by Kyren; 3-3
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• You don't often see Robertson losing frames from those positions, very well played to Wilson. Robertson is a tough character though, so I bet he will be fully concentrated on the next frame now. :smile:

Comment

• The look on Neil's face when Wilson smashed the final black in. LOL.

Comment

• If Wilson does go on to win this then that's another big seed gone. I think Ronnie would decide to play tonight even if he had a two broken ankles.

Comment

• Wilson must be gutted. I think Neil's going to win this but I'm often wrong about score prediction

Comment

• And what about Luca ?? lost 6-0 !! thought he was the next big thing lol

Comment

• Glad for Doherty and ebdon, great if Wilson could do it

Comment

• Maguire through.

Comment

• why Kyren Wilson took that yellow on,he was having 100% blue to the center and maybe position to red and 40-0 lead. OMG

Comment

• Kyren was having good match and took that yellow in frama 10.

Comment

• Robertson looks rough as a dog and completely miserable. Hope he's ok.

Comment

• Originally Posted by seppo147 View Post
                            Kyren was having good match and took that yellow in frama 10.
                            I'm sure he will look back on a couple of shots from that frame. He was at the table and close to victory at least three times, but he just failed to make that one last push.

The usual stuff from Robertson in the decider though, won it like a champion with a big break. There have been tournaments in the past where Robertson just barely survived in an early round, but then went on to win the title or at least put up a great challenge. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that happens again this week. :smile:

Comment

• Why did Kyren take on that first red near the black pocket. He's not managed to pot one of those the whole match. Gave the frame and match away.

Congrats Neil.

Comment

• Dennis Taylor is hosting "Glorious Gardens from Above"...?

http://www.plantworld.org.uk/PW-images/CW5.JPG
                                "That pocket moved!"

Comment

Working...
                                X