• Show
Clear All

Finally the Masters has arrived

Comment

So lads. BBC or Eurosport?

Comment

Whoop whoop! BBC

Comment

Its heeeeere!!! Why is the virgin media button saying defending champion Mark Selby kicks off proceedings against Shaun Murphy?
          After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

BBC all the way..
            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Ref is from Nederlands, interesting

Comment

Surprised to hear Hendry say Selby is the best in the world at screw back? I'd say Robbo and definately Trump are better at that shot.

Comment

Eurosport late once again. Feck you eurosport. I mean. It's not like it's important or anything. It's just the Masters.

Comment

Originally Posted by bingo View Post
                    Ref is from Nederlands, interesting
                    Jan Verhaas...yeah he's been one of the top refs for over a decade now...my fellow Dutchie is great!
                    Last edited by daffie; 11 January 2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                      Eurosport late once again. Feck you eurosport. I mean. It's not like it's important or anything. It's just the Masters.
                      I was trying to stream of eurosport and thought maybe the stream was crap, but turns out their late :P

BBC for me then

Comment

It amazes me that onyone given the choice would choose Euro over BBC? Adverts is the main reason i avoid it, each to their own lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by scottley View Post
                          Surprised to hear Hendry say Selby is the best in the world at screw back? I'd say Robbo and definately Trump are better at that shot.
                          I would even put Carter ahead of Selby as well..
                          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

BBC - until they start not showing the matches live which hopefully wont be made (if any with only one table)

[Nederland is the Dutch for Netherlands, is it not? ]
                            [or maybe I should say Netherlands is the English version of the correct local name Nederland]
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by scottley View Post
                              It amazes me that onyone given the choice would choose Euro over BBC? Adverts is the main reason i avoid it, each to their own lol.
                              I prefer the commentary on Eurosport.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                                BBC - until they start not showing the matches live which hopefully wont be made (if any with only one table)

[Nederland is the Dutch for Netherlands, is it not? ]
                                That's correct Sir

I prefer the commentary on Eurosport.
                                Same here...BBC it is in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                                X