No announcement yet.

The Masters Jan 11 - 18, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great win and look signing everything again, he has great respect for the fans and is a nice guy.

Hope he plays like this over the weekend, last time he played Ronnie at the WC it was pretty much the Ronnie show but if he plays like this....

Comment

• Maggie threw that frame away with that stupid attempt of a pot. Play safe and get a better chance from Murphys bad safety game. Murphy was lethal tho and i enjoyed that match none the less.

Comment

• I think that is it for Maggie ... I thought he was clawing back but quite evident .. its mental ... eh has no confidence ... I doubt he will ever be a force again .... wasted talent. Shaun potted brilliantly but for me he just does not have a complete game ... Maggie had plenty of chance .. a better player would have put Smurf to bed there

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
          ROS vs Robbo tomorrow may as well be the final, no chance that either Murphy or Allen beat ROS.
          whatever about murphy having a chance, Allen has zero chance of winning it

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
            ROS vs Robbo tomorrow may as well be the final, no chance that either Murphy or Allen beat ROS.
            That's what I thought this morning but I'm not so sure with Murphy now and if Allen has the energy he could go all the way too.

Comment

• Originally Posted by FinalBlack View Post
              whatever about murphy having a chance, Allen has zero chance of winning it
              Agreed. I guess if it's is Murphy vs Robbo then Murphy has a chance. But Murphy would collapse against ROS just like he always does.

Comment

• An enjoyable evening, both players playing some good stuff at times. Murphy was the better player when the pressure was really on though. His long potting was superb throughout the match, and he made a couple of good breaks at crucial times.

It should be an excellent day of snooker tomorrow, although the possibility of an O'Sullivan-Murphy final is quite worrying. :smile:

Comment

• I will be hoping for a Robertson win in an
                  exciting match followed by a Murphy win.

Comment

• That was good fun, shame it didn't go all the way of course.
                    Looking forward to tomorrow, hope Neil's on form, think he'll need to be. Should be a belter.

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Robbo does seem to have epic semi finals that seem to stick in my mind.

Last year against Selby, and didn't him and Ronnie have a cracker somewhere recently in one of the big three?

Murphy will have to massively step up from his match against Ronnie at the WC but on this form maybe he has already so just needs to hold it.

At least he can't lose with a session to spare on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                        It should be an excellent day of snooker tomorrow, although the possibility of an O'Sullivan-Murphy final is quite worrying. :smile:
                        That's been worrying me as well. But then, REVENGE! You never know.

-
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• This tournament has had more than its
                          share of surprises so who knows what
                          tomorrow will bring. I just hope all players
                          can play well. Time will tell.

Comment

• Although Alan didn't play well in the quarters, he still won.
                            every game is different, he played outstanding against Higgins whats to say he doesn't produce that form in the Semi's. lets face it he can't play as bad as that again.

on his day he can compete with anyone and has proven this season reaching 4 finals and winning one.

Comment

• It would be nice if somebody could have the balls to turn up against Ronnie, I'm sick of seeing players crumble against him
                              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Why is it I can never find the match best-of count at worldsnooker.com? Where do you guys go to see the format for each round? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X