Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by nevets View Post
    Shaun's the king of cool!

You really need a certain body type to carry that look off. He ain't got it.
    you can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig!

Comment

• Originally Posted by the nugget View Post
      you can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig!
      I fear you've misunderstood the purpose of lipstick.

Comment

• Murphy is a great ambassador for the game as
        he always has a sincere and friendly wave for the
        fans, signs autographs, does charity work and
        comes to play and plays well. He always looks
        professional and acts that way as well.
        His going back to an attacking style he used before
        is great for the game as well.

Comment

• I actually quite liked the suit he was wearing, much better than the boring black and white combination a lot of players chose. :smile:

Interesting session in the Trump-Fu match, Trump was playing some crazy snooker for a couple of frames, but he took way too many liberties after the interval, and he was lucky to finish 10-6 in the end. He can't afford any nonsense when he meets someone like Robertson or O'Sullivan...

A pretty boring day of snooker tomorrow, unless one of the players makes a comeback. :smile:

Comment

• 2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Glad I'm not there today, might only see 7 frames!
            #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
              Glad I'm not there today, might only see 7 frames!
              Yes, it could be a quick day for any paying fans if the top players close the games out quickly.
              John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

• I'd hate to have tickets for today and tomorrow. If there's no play today, everybody is just going to be hitting the bar. Watching tomorrow would be done so with a mega hangover.

Comment

• i was looking at the draw for the Quarter Finals and noticed that there is no structure to the schedule. usually matches that start in the morning have there second session in the evening and finish the following day in the afternoon. or if the first session started in the afternoon they have the second and third session the next day morning and then evening.

this is true for QF1 and QF2, but it seems they have changed it for QF3 and QF4.

QF3 session 1 starts Tuesday morning session 2 in the evening but there 3rd session is the following morning rather than afternoon, then they have QF4 session 1 start Tuesday afternoon then session 2 and 3 on Wednesday afternoon and evening respectively.

surely this is a miss print or why would they change the format for one QF over the others. to have a session finish around 5pm and then they comeback for 7pm seems not right don't you think. usually player have longer rests and would seem unfair especially for quarter finalists 4 having a lot less rest than the others.

i noticed this because i wanted to plan and buy tickets for next year ( yeah right) and thought i would plan it properly to watch a match in the quarters from start to finish, so i wanted to see how they are planned. looking at it now makes a mockery of the draw if this is how the schedule it what chance has anyone got to buy tickets to the same match if they don't have a set schedule of games played.

whats anyone's thoughts on this
                  Last edited by alabadi; 27 April 2015, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• I can see parallels, Shaun Murphy and Alex Higgins.

Ten years since his first title at his first attempt, new cue, flamboyant clothes, spats, attacking style, Irish blood english heart, just needs a Fedora, a gun fighter duel in the semis and a cagey old hand in the final.

Comment

• there's flamboyant and then there's looking like a fat twat.
                      Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• There's speaking your mind and then there's talking like a complete idiot

Comment

• For balance I like shaun - he seems like a nice guy and I like the way he plays. My dress sense is awful!
                          Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                          There's speaking your mind and then there's talking like a complete idiot
                          Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Is the afternoon session playing?
                            WS Live Scores has nothing displayed and BBC website nothing as yet.
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• 2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Think k.o is at 2.
                              #jeSuisByrom

Comment

• hm, still listed as 13:00 UK, if it is now 2pm then at least I wont have missed the four frames
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X