No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Ding looks really calm and focused today, and clearing up after John's mistakes. I really can't see Higgins come back to win this. Probably it's all over after this frame. I would love to see Ding then go all the way to the final...if at all possible against Anthony McGill (is this possible schedule-wise?)

Comment

• So unfair!

Comment

• So unfair (encore) !

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
          Ah c'mon, that's a bit harsh, he's always giggling at his mistakes, I think it's just that his game face looks so serious. Did you see his reaction to fluffing a 147 the other day? He creased up laughing, it was very endearing. :smile:

-
          Yeah, I was harsh for no reason, I know .... he just does not show emotions usually, I like it more, when he does sometimes .... And he had some bad karma in this frame, great steal from Higgins.

Barry must be kicking himself, as he laid some great snookers only to miss relatively easy blue and leaveit over pocket .... great matches both of them

Comment

• Any club player in the world would have played that slowly. What on Earth is wrong with Ding, pressure turns him into an average club player, so frustrating to root for, pathetic efforts toward the end of this frame.

Comment

• I swear Ding is a jinxed player. Happy to see him finally win.

Comment

• Originally Posted by brook View Post
                ding no match for higgins
                You were saying
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Great to see the BBC's much vaunted commitment to snooker in evidence once again, leaving the Ding match for a 1961 war film. Nice one aunty.

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                  I would love to see Ding then go all the way to the final...if at all possible against Anthony McGill (is this possible schedule-wise?)
                  Yes it is possible, they're in different halves of the draw.
                  Here's a link to the brackets:

http://www.snooker.org/res/bracket.asp?event=367

-
                  Last edited by PatBlock; 25 April 2015, 11:57 AM.
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• What a great pink from Hawkins, great steal!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hal View Post
                      What a great pink from Hawkins, great steal!
                      !!! :snooker:
                      mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Great to see the BBC's much vaunted commitment to snooker in evidence once again, leaving the Ding match for a 1961 war film. Nice one aunty.
                        They really do not have a clue! (very very thankful for eurosport!!!)

Yes it is possible, they're in different halves of the draw.
                        Here's a link to the brackets:

http://www.snooker.org/res/bracket.asp?event=367

-
                        Cheers mate...that's great! Now let's see it happen...

Comment

Great to see the BBC's much vaunted commitment to snooker in evidence once again, leaving the Ding match for a 1961 war film. Nice one aunty.
                          I don't do social media, but can I request that if there's any tweeters out there, they please send them this exact sentence.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                            I don't do social media, but can I request that if there's any tweeters out there, they please send them this exact sentence.
                            Don't bother wasting your time, they couldn't give a gnat's bum. :apthy:

-
                            The fast and the furious,
                            The slow and labourious,
                            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Which is why I watch it on Eurosport.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                                Which is why I watch it on Eurosport.
                                I see your point, but despite my disappointment with the BBC's lack of commitment, I only turn to Eurosport in emergencies. Or at least I did before I downsized my Sky package and lost the Eurosport channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X