No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if Dennis Taylor could stop sucking up to Ronnie I might actually enjoy watching the match

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      Ronnie giving Steven's a boost with that show of frustration. . .seems to be on a knife edge.
      Would you say that Ronnie's cue was "whippy" lol.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
        At least Matthew had a good start. Would be great if he could get a lead today. Still I think Stevens isn't good enough any longer to beat Ronnie over such a long distance. But I'm with you and hope for a Stevens-win.
        Yes not a bad start, 2 - 2, I'll take that for now. Matthew seems to have made up his mind to 'go for it' doesn't he, Hmm...

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Does anyone know what kind of extender Steven's are using? You know, that special one...
          #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

• Is it just me, or Allen looks a bit tired?
            mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• Barry has brought the match back to only 10-11 behind...a nice couple of frames coming up I'm sure

Comment

• Originally Posted by Viktortheman View Post
                Does anyone know what kind of extender Steven's are using? You know, that special one...
                I believe it is a solid long extension he got with his cue from Hunt & O'Byrne. Painted hence the chiped through extensive use
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• It's a Hunt & O'Bryne extension . Had it for years . Battered to bits isn't it!
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• ronnie doing what he does best

Comment

• Comment

• Always wondered why extensions are not made with a flat on them ,as the majority of players have flats on their cues .

Mainly when players use the rest with it , it must be a different feel .

Comment

• Shakin STevens had great chances to be 5-3 up instead of being 5-3 down .... I guess RoS scared him with that cue thingy. Under pressure RoS would have melted as always but SHaking STevens has always shaken when its time to act ... dissappointin to see this guy waste his talent

Comment

• What the hell was Mark Allen thinking going for that pink the way the black was positioned? Threw his championship run away.

Comment

• It looked like , to , He had the look of a man that knew he wasn't going to win . Very strange shot the pink , didn't take long to make his mind up .

Comment

• Yep typical Mark Allen. Sometimes he gets away with it, other times not. I consider Mark to be a rather untidy player.

But well done to Barry...what a win once again for him!

Comment

Working...
                                X