No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to hold my hands up and admit that I didn't think Stuart had the inner steel to cope with trump and/or the crucible SF situation, how wrong I was. To my mind there's only one reason Judd's struggling to hold onto a lead and that's bingsy's solid performance. He's shown everything a true champ needs in their armoury, proving that his QF win wasn't some kind of fluke. Although how you could have a 22 frame fluke is beyond me.

Whatever happens tonight and whoever goes through to meet Shaun, it's been a top quality and thrilling semi-final reflecting the tournament as a whole AFAIC, and I expect the final to follow suit.

I'm already dreading Tuesday morning, but until then.....

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Any working streams? Eurosport starts in 35 minutes, they are showing cars riding in circle.

Comment

• Well you could google for, lets say "BBC Two Live Stream" and go from there. Dont know if we are allowed to link streams here but its not that difficult to find one anyways

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hal View Post
          Any working streams? Eurosport starts in 35 minutes, they are showing cars riding in circle.
          Yes. It was scheduled for 7:00pm on my Virgin Media box.

I'm watching it on bbc2 in HD.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ethanat View Post
            +1. Both are worthy of a place in the final. Just give us a close match.
            I'm just afraid Shaun is going to batter whoever reaches the final. I've turned into a real Murphy-fan during this competition but we all want a close final.
            #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

Any working streams? Eurosport starts in 35 minutes, they are showing cars riding in circle.
              have you tried hahasport? (I don't think the BBC website will work in Czech Rep?)
              http://www.hahasport.com/c-11.html
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• WT saying what a bad safety shot that was on the 2nd to last red. It was obvious Judd was trying to develop both reds with that shot.

Comment

• http://www.stream2watch.com/sports/s...-stream-may-02
                  Come on Jimmy!!!!

Comment

• cmon stuart!!

Comment

• Nothing Judd tried in that frame worked out. Literally every single thing has gone wrong...
                      Oh boy.

Comment

if you use firefox or chrome then install the hola extension to watch the bbc stream

Comment

• Wow, that was a poor frame from Trump. He won't get back into it like that.
                          Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            have you tried hahasport? (I don't think the BBC website will work in Czech Rep?)
                            http://www.hahasport.com/c-11.html
                            Yes I did. Thanks though
                            It seems that I will miss just one frame hopefully as Eurosport should go live. I guess broadcast of cars riding the circles is more important than final session of world snooker championship :-(

Does not work for me Stormwatch, also thanks.

Comment

• A very impressive 88 for Judd.

Comment

• Finally Eurosport has decided to start showing the match. Only 50mins later fellas.

Comment

Working...
                                X