No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this implement banned by world snooker?
    "Am too good not to win this tournament" - Stephen Hendry

Comment

• this is getting interesting ... would be fun to see who bottles it in the decider ... anyone who loses would be gutted but I'd like Trump to win just coz I put money on him in the last session but it would be so cruel to Bingham so come on Bingham!!! but I think Trump has finally upped a gear

Comment

• Credit where credit's due...awesome performance by Judd in the last couple of frames.

Final frame decider it is!

Comment

• Does anyone else find the 'Ton up' signs really annoying? Maybe it's just me getting older but the constant whistling in the crowd is driving me mad!!
          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
            Does anyone else find the 'Ton up' signs really annoying? Maybe it's just me getting older but the constant whistling in the crowd is driving me mad!!
            Barry Hearn that lol. Incorporating a little darts into snooker.

Comment

• I think Bingham will still pull this off. So often we see the player behind, rally like Judd has here, only to fall at the line.
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• What a match this is.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
                  Yeah we certainly do not need it imo.

Comment

• always nice to see a decider

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                      I think Bingham will still pull this off. So often we see the player behind rally like Judd has here, only to fall at the line.
                      Really really hoping you are right....

Cmon Bingsy!

Comment

• I have enjoyed this match all the way through, no major lead by Stuart, he goes ahead, Judd trawls back, great
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Whistling and ton up signs are driving me mad as well - What next - funny face masks like a darts match
                          Last edited by em@rel; 2 May 2015, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
                            Yes. I like the darts however I'd consider myself a snooker traditionalist if there is such a thing and I can't stand it!

Here's wishing both players good luck in the decider!
                            Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                            Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Me thinks Judd played the white in the pocket intentionally. Not that it matters...just think that was his play there.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                                Me thinks Judd played the white in the pocket intentionally. Not that it matters...just think that was his play there.
                                hmmm :wink:
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X