2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
    I don't want to sound harsh or anything but Bingham just isn't world champion material, hardly even world final material. If he got to the final the reality would be that he got there by beating a terrible Ronnie and a bad Trump. He will get stamped on by Murphy as long as he is playing somewhat decently. It's just not a final that's worth having.
    You lack respect dude .... one has to be quite a material to even stand up to RoS .. no matter how terrible he is .. obviously u r a ronnie fanboy who is bitter but let me remind u Stuart is classy ... not being in the same league as the top 3-4 but on his day can and has easily stuff(ed) anyone.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      You are an idiot
      and you are cultured!

Comment

• Trump cant afford to lose any more frames
        this session as he is down 11-9. Bingham is
        playing well when given the chance.

Comment

• I am a mazed at some intellectually challenged babies here. To be leading 11-9 against a guy with Trump's potting ability requires much more than 'luck'. Give credit where its due ... Bingham might still lose it from here but unlike drama queens like RoS, he does his best and keeps trying instead of throwing toys out of the pram. Most others on the pro circuit would have started shaking after seeing Trump start the way he did but what does Bingham do? Return the favor with interest! respect! come on Bingham

Comment

• Stuart is looking good, I hope he will make it. I believe close finish to this match.

Comment

• That was a nice response from Bingham, especially as it was beginning to look like it wasn't going to be his morning. In the first frame he fouled on a split attempt, then he was surprised by that horrific weird noise just when he had a chance to lay a really tough snooker, and later it was a mobile phone just before he was about to go for a long pot, and he ended up leaving the plant. But he regained his concentration very well to take the last two frames. :smile:

Comment

• Stuart is playing well and won't give up until the end. Can see this match going to the final 1 or 2 frames whoever ends up winning.

Sadly I'm not sure if I can see either of them beating Murphy with the way he is playing at the moment though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                  You lack respect dude .... one has to be quite a material to even stand up to RoS .. no matter how terrible he is .. obviously u r a ronnie fanboy who is bitter but let me remind u Stuart is classy ... not being in the same league as the top 3-4 but on his day can and has easily stuff(ed) anyone.
                  I was actually rooting for Bingham against Ronnie. But yeh Ronnie played worse than I have seen for quite some time. I have actually been much more impressed with his performance against Judd so far in the semi final. Still don't want to see him in the final. The World Championship is a prestigious tournament and I wouldn't be satisfied with seeing a 38 year old with only 2 previous ranking tournament wins be crowned champion.
                  Last edited by P.Smith; 2 May 2015, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I was actually rooting for Bingham against Ronnie. But yeh Ronnie played worse than I have seen for quite some time. I have actually been much more impressed with his performance against Judd so far in the semi final. Still don't want to see him in the final. The World Championship is a prestigious tournament and I wouldn't be satisfied with seeing a 38 year old with only 2 previous ranking tournament wins be crowned champion.
                    If he wins it, he won't be winning in a lottery dude ... he would win it by beating Ronnie, Trump, and Smurf ... what more else would you want him to do. If he does that you gotta stand up and applaud for his courage ... the fact that he has accomplished little and still manages to win that at 38 should only make u appreciate him much more than the big guns.

Comment

• Bingham winning would be the oldest world champ since Reardon - not bad considering we thought Ronnie winning it at 36/7 was remarkable.

Comment

remember that Shaun Murphy won the World crown in 2005 with NO previous wins of any note at all!

come on Stu!
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• cmon stuart hold it together

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            remember that Shaun Murphy won the World crown in 2005 with NO previous wins of any note at all!

come on Stu!

Exactly!

Stu's doing great atm. Cmon Stu!

Comment

• Hazel just did some ASMR for us there lol.
                              Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

• What a great black Trump ... wow

Comment

Working...
                                X