No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another victory for the miss rule! one day its going to happen in the final frame

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Can't be ' Naughty ' snooker all the time

I think most people would try their butts off to say that they won a world title , no matter how they played to get there .
      Well that's kind of irrelevant really. Point is that I'm simply not interested in seeing Bingham in the final. Good for him if he wins it, I will be happy for him. I'm just not interested in seeing it.

Comment

• If ever a player deserved to lose a frame, it's Bingham after those woeful attempts to hit the yellow. To miss it on three attempts, when he could see almost half the ball, just because he wanted a thin clip, was ridiculous. Not to mention the five or six attempts to get out of the full-ball snooker that followed. Even if Bingham had played cushion first instead of trying to get the thin clip, to sit dead weight on the ball, Jud still would have had the problem of getting from yellow to green.

I rapidly lose respect for a player when I see something like that.
        Last edited by Billy; 2 May 2015, 12:02 PM.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• lovely exchange on the blue from both
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
            Well that's kind of irrelevant really. Point is that I'm simply not interested in seeing Bingham in the final. Good for him if he wins it, I will be happy for him. I'm just not interested in seeing it.
            Obviously not a snooker fan then......you probably want to see a century every frame !

What a great frame this has been .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Bingham needed to make Trump keep playing that tough snooker on blue.... extremely stupid

Comment

Obviously not a snooker fan then......you probably want to see a century every frame !

Indeed a wonderful frame of snooker!

Comment

• Unbelievable frame for Judd to win.

Comment

• That was cool.
                    If Trump somehow manages to win that last frame now this could have been really big.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                      Unbelievable frame for Judd to win.
                      It would have been a travesty if he hadn't.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• How Bingham reacts in the next frame is key to this whole match.

Comment

So ignorant

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                            So ignorant
                            P. Smith...so what's the P stand for... pea brain?

Comment

• Remember, a lot of people thought Davis v Taylor was going to be a boring, one-sided match....
                              Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Well in all fairness its dumb to say one is not a snooker fan if he doenst enjoy the prospect of a certain match or the tournament for whatever reason. So yes, it is ignorant.

Comment

Working...
                                X