No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one more to go Murphy. You can do it.

Comment

• It's not over yet..we get one more session tomorrow!

Comment

• Feel sorry for people who only have tickets for afternoon session tomorrow.

Can't see it going to the mid session break if it's get past the first frame.

Bet Murphy could have enjoyed a full day off while the othea go to the wire.

I do think and have done for a few seasons that the semi final format needs looking at.

Comment

• Murphy is looking VERY good isn't he? Well, in terms of his game not his dress sense

I've really enjoyed these championships.
          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Hopefully Judd surges forth tomorrow. We can't be having Bingham in the final, that would be depressing as hell. Bingham vs Murphy sounds like a 3 session final waiting to happen.

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
              Hopefully Judd surges forth tomorrow. We can't be having Bingham in the final, that would be depressing as hell. Bingham vs Murphy sounds like a 3 session final waiting to happen.
              Depressing? How so?
              Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
              Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Murphy vs Trump would be a more interesting
                final I think but Trump has to win his match
                first. Murphy should definitely win his.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
                  Depressing? How so?
                  I don't want to sound harsh or anything but Bingham just isn't world champion material, hardly even world final material. If he got to the final the reality would be that he got there by beating a terrible Ronnie and a bad Trump. He will get stamped on by Murphy as long as he is playing somewhat decently. It's just not a final that's worth having.

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                    I don't want to sound harsh or anything but Bingham just isn't world champion material, hardly even world final material. If he got to the final the reality would be that he got there by beating a terrible Ronnie and a bad Trump. He will get stamped on by Murphy as long as he is playing somewhat decently. It's just not a final that's worth having.
                    I also prefer Trump but if Bingham somehow wins so be it. Also last year we have Ronnie in the final thanks to awful Murphy and Hawkins.

Comment

• So another day of (hopefully) high quality snooker! Looking forward to 2 sessions full of excitement, drama and close frames...and of course a final frame decider with a black ball re-spot :snooker:

Cmon Stu! Game on!

Comment

• Nice going Judd, keep it up !

Comment

• Nice start, Judd is looking very good this morning.

Comment

• Nice one Stu! Cmon win the next one as well

Comment

• Trump should learn from Bingham how to lay a snooker .... any decent pro would have put Bingham under immense pressure in that situation but Trump had no clue ... that is why I always have doubts about Trump in important matches at important moments ... meanwhile come on Bingham .. do not let him go ahead or u r done

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                                Trump should learn from Bingham how to lay a snooker .... any decent pro would have put Bingham under immense pressure in that situation but Trump had no clue ... that is why I always have doubts about Trump in important matches at important moments ... meanwhile come on Bingham .. do not let him go ahead or u r done
                                You are an idiot

Comment

Working...
                                X