No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta say it must be either his lack of Concentration or Nerves with Trump as hes played so well most of the week but played terrible against bingham here.

Gaz.

Comment

• BBC commentary on this match is fawning nonsense. If I heard Dennis Taylor say 'JT special…' one more time I would have thrown something through the screen. Watching with the sound off. Really hoping Bingham can put Trump out.

Comment

• Bingham might regret not making the most of this session ... he should at least have won 5-3 if not more ....... Trump would greatly appreciate he is outta here with minimum damage

Comment

• BBC Commentary is monotonous.
          It irritates you to the core.
          Eurosport is better.
          My deep screw shot
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

• Murphy's been potting for fun all week, with a 8.75mm tip as well that i'd only use for pool........... unbelievable.

Comment

• I love the way Murphy just nonchalantly walks back to his seat when winning frame after frame.
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                I love the way Murphy just nonchalantly walks back to his seat when winning frame after frame.
                Yeah he is completely and utterly in control.

Edit : still good frame for Barry!
                Last edited by daffie; 1 May 2015, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                  Murphy's been potting for fun all week, with a 8.75mm tip as well that i'd only use for pool........... unbelievable.
                  I thought he had gone for a slightly bigger tip on his new cue at around 9mm, I could be mistaken though
                  77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                    Murphy's been potting for fun all week, with a 8.75mm tip as well that i'd only use for pool........... unbelievable.
                    American pool balls = 57,2 mm / Pool Cue Ferrule = 13 mm

Snooker balls = 52,5 mm / Ferrule 8.75 mm

check the proportion and be surprised (or not)
                    mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• Cmon Barry!!! Well done...there's still hope

Comment

• Barry starts to produce game that got him to the semifinals, shame it is too late, Shaun will not keep missing for too long. Anyway would be nice to have some more frames to follow tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                          I thought he had gone for a slightly bigger tip on his new cue at around 9mm, I could be mistaken though
                          Just going on what he said mate really ( see below ) could mushroom to 9mm without noticing really.

" Since June 2013 I've been using a new cue made for me by John Parris. It's a 58 inch one piece ash cue with plain black ebony splicing on the butt. It's 8.75mm at the tip end and generally I use firm Elk Master tips and it weighs in at 17.25 ounces. Pretty light by today's standards but that's just what I'm used to. My old cue that I'd used from being 15 was almost identical to this and I guess over the years I just got used to it "

Comment

• Originally Posted by Raldon View Post
                            American pool balls = 57,2 mm / Pool Cue Ferrule = 13 mm

Snooker balls = 52,5 mm / Ferrule 8.75 mm

check the proportion and be surprised (or not)
                            I'm sure Ant meant UK pool :$

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              I'm sure Ant meant UK pool :$
                              your right he did...........lol

Comment

• Come on Murphy. I really feel he could pick up the title this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X