Clear All

• Tough to see Robertson out but Hawkins and Bingham
    played very well.
    I would expect Murphy and Trump in the finals but
    time will tell as there have been many surprises as
    usual in this tournament.
    Some great snooker.

Comment

• It doesn't matter to me who wins now as i like all four semi finalists and I'll be chuffed to bits for whoever wins
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• I'm the same - Hawkins is arguably my least favourite, but not much in it and he played amazingly to overcome Robbo.

Comment

• Hawkins vs Bingham for the final....

Comment

• For me, I can't say who I want to win most, as I think Trump has been really superb, but he is least favourite for me. Still I think he deserves to be world champion one day.
            The rest of those three, I really can't pick - all great players and all seems to be also down to Earth.
            I think Trump and Hawkins shall be seen as favourites in their semi's, for me, they have been a bit better than their respective opponents. Really looking forward to the two of last three matches of season. Hoping for close ones!
            Btw. last year we had num. 1,2,3,5 in seedings in semi's, this year it is num. 5,6,7,8 of provisional rankings.

And I have just checked, Mark Selby is going to end the season as world number one for the 4th consecutive season, which I believe, has only been done before by Davis and Hendry?
            Last edited by Hal; 30 April 2015, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
              Hawkins vs Bingham for the final....
              Hope not, lol. I have Murphy v Trump at 20/1. Would be really happy if Bingham were to win tho. Nice lad.

Comment

• Trumps 2015 champion.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                  Hope not, lol. I have Murphy v Trump at 20/1. Would be really happy if Bingham were to win tho. Nice lad.
                  Pity we can't have Robertson-Trump final. Robertson was the best scorer but it came to nothing.

Comment

• I have a feeling Hawkins will be in the final.

he was in the final in 2013 and last year got to the semi, both times beaten by O'Sullivan, he seems to play his best at the Crucible he showed he can come from behind as he did with Mark Alan, can win 4-5 frames in a row and has shown he can score heavy when he gets in among the balls.

he's been getting closer over the last few years and maybe this year could be the one

Comment

• Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
                      I have a feeling Hawkins will be in the final.

he was in the final in 2013 and last year got to the semi, both times beaten by O'Sullivan, he seems to play his best at the Crucible he showed he can come from behind as he did with Mark Alan, can win 4-5 frames in a row and has shown he can score heavy when he gets in among the balls.

he's been getting closer over the last few years and maybe this year could be the one
                      You mean he will beat Murphy and then Trump.
                      Unlikely.

Comment

• Originally Posted by brook View Post
                        You mean he will beat Murphy and then Trump.
                        Unlikely.
                        He has been absolutely outstanding against Allen and Robertson. I can see that happening.

Comment

• Murphy vs Hawkins should be a great match
                          and I would see Murphy winning this. He has
                          shown a great attacking style and is playing
                          well.
                          Trump vs Bingham should also be a great
                          match and if Trump continues his great form
                          he will win this.

Comment

• I predict Murphy winning the title in a white suit.
                            Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• I'm not a fan of people who win this after winning nothing in their careers so far, so for me it has to be trump or murphy to win as they have won big competitions this year and in previous years!

You just know if Hawkins or bingham win it's like Joe Johnson, dott winning it, one hit wonders

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
                                You just know if Hawkins or bingham win it's like Joe Johnson, dott winning it, one hit wonders
                                What, like when Murphy won it?

Comment

Working...
                                X