No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry Hawkins 9 Matthew Selt 9 and The Screen as just gone up so both players have the Crucible to themselves, Will Barry Hawkins be now thinking about The UK Championship match he lost to Nigel Bond by 6 Frames to 5 When Barry was 5-0 up, could be the second time that Barry as lost 6 frames in a row to lose an important match this season.
    Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

• BBC two just taken the snooker off at an important stage to show the Daily Politics election programme, typical BBC with the snooker.

Comment

• Barry Hawkins Beats Matthew Selt 10-9, but what a great fight back from Matthew from 9-4 Down to 9-9 including back to back centuries, he should be proud of himself, he was just unlucky at the end, but well done Barry either Mark Allen or Ryan Day next now that could a good match also.

Comment

• Well done Hawkins. Now for Robertson to be in
          good form to finish his match off.

Ding and Carter have matches and I hope they
          are both in good form as well.

Comment

• It's tough for Ding's fan this season. 2-0 down already. Hopefully the fengshui will improve for him after the wall goes up.

Comment

• Dumb question but I see a few players with O'Min badges on their vests. I take it that they're playing with O'Min cues or is this not necessarily so?
              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Ding has certainly fallen from where he was last
                season and he has drawn a tough opponent in
                Davis who can win matches. 2-0 means its time
                for Ding to settle and win some frames.
                Well done for Robertson who played well but
                wasnt pressured much.

Comment

• JV is right here, Ding isn't thinking properly.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
                    Dumb question but I see a few players with O'Min badges on their vests. I take it that they're playing with O'Min cues or is this not necessarily so?
                    My guess is it's not necessarily so.

Comment

• 0-4 and not a surprise.. What's going on with Ding Junhui..

Comment

• Yes going from a feared opponent to someone who
                        has lost in the first round far too often and is not
                        the threat he once was.
                        Only Ding knows what happening but he did miss
                        far too many tournaments which surely cant help.
                        I hope he finds the answer because snooker needs
                        top players who can play great snooker.

Comment

• I thought this was a tough draw for Ding.

Only just got in to catch up on the day and a fair bit seems to have gone on already.

Hawkins must have been dreading the final frame ddecider, I would almost always bet against him in that situation nowadays.

Glad I did a fresh accumulator this morning after Milkins lost me my first one.

Dott, Davis and mcmanus and Stevens would have been a shout.

Think I got Davis, mcmanus, Stevens and Anda but only as an all or nothing four way.

Betfair have a nice promotional bet today. Money back upto 25 if match goes to final frame and you loose.

Going to be a long session for the second part of Ding vs Davis.

Have they all been scrappy frames and taken ages?

Comment

• Originally Posted by cebs View Post
                            Front row Brian is there already along with his wife.

See if guy from down under is on the otherside front row and I just spotted the guy in the second row in a white t shirt again.

Those guys must have a season pass and big pockets.
                            is brian the guy with the different footie shirts on? how does he manage to get the same seats year after year. is the season pass even advertised anywhere?

Comment

• You seen the waistcoat and Tartan Trousers Alan McManus is wearing, I think he call's them his Tartan Troosers, if I recall he wore them last year as well when he reached the Quarter finals

Comment

• Yes and always with his wife or dad.

He is on one of the vt stings showing during the mid session interval on the red button also.

Don't think they offer them anymore. I don't get how he switches sides so ofte, unless he has four season passes....

I did see him at the world cup also so maybe he can afford it.

Wonder if Mcmanus wears that out for dinner before hand?

Comment

Working...
                                X