Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, that could hurt so much

Comment

• Ouch That will hurt...incredible it was. What a cut.

Comment

• first he gets an horrendous kick, then pots an incredible thin red and goes in off the green. And people say luck doesn't really matter in this game!!!

Comment

• Well glad he won it relatively quikly now. Would have really sucked if that decided the match (and it would have, had he host it imo)

Comment

• I had a 1000 kr on that frame ..... thank u Bingham for missing the long red or i was done

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
              I had a 1000 kr on that frame ..... thank u Bingham for missing the long red or i was done
              ...boring! Focus on the match instead

Comment

• let me just say this....CMON STUART!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                  ...boring! Focus on the match instead
                  Would you say brusque had a gambling problem? We have a new gambling awareness campaign over here in the UK, brusque, and the slogan is "When the fun stops. Stop."

Meanwhile, WT does come out with some crap. After JT's thin-cut-into-the-middle-in-off-green, he suggests his stroke of bad luck was a maybe a blessing in disguise, as it forced Bingham into a pot that he missed, letting Jud back in.

Don't be a moron, Willle! If Jud hadn't had the stroke of bad luck in the first place, he'd have won the frame anyway.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                    I had a 1000 kr on that frame ..... thank u Bingham for missing the long red or i was done
                    We have a betting forum. Please take that there.
                    Last edited by cyberheater; 2 May 2015, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                      Would you say brusque had a gambling problem? We have a new gambling awareness campaign over here in the UK, brusque, and the slogan is "When the fun stops. Stop."
                      Would I say brusque has a gambling problem? Well then let me take a gander...uh yes I would say so

Meanwhile, WT does come out with some crap. After JT's thin-cut-into-the-middle-in-off-green, he suggests his stroke of bad luck was a maybe a blessing in disguise, as it forced Bingham into a pot that he missed, letting Jud back in.

Don't be a moron, Willle! If Jud hadn't had the stroke of bad luck in the first place, he'd have won the frame anyway.
                      He does come up with the most annoying phrases at times. DT is not too far behind neither with his continuous 'JT special' references

Btw WTF am I doing on bbc anyway?! Right, back to eurosport it is then
                      Last edited by daffie; 2 May 2015, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                        Btw WTF am I doing on bbc anyway?! Right, back to eurosport it is then
                        Indeed. As soon as Eurosport kicks in I'm off.

Comment

• What a huge frame this is for Stu to get! 14 all or 15-13 up with just 2 more to win...fantastic job Bingsy!!! :snooker:
                          Last edited by daffie; 2 May 2015, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                            Indeed. As soon as Eurosport kicks in I'm off.
                            I know the BBC coverage has its faults, but if wasn't for them Eurosport wouldn't have any snooker. It's not even like the commentators on there are any better (unless they have Neil Foulds). At least the BBC commentators show some love and enthusiasm for the game.
                            Last edited by Billy; 2 May 2015, 07:34 PM.
                            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Nice screwback

Cmon Bingsy!!!

Comment

• Taylor and WT seem to be very pro-trumpy. Any decent shot judd plays, they are saying how amazing it is!
                                Is it joe johnson and phil yates that be on eurosport? Theyre awful. At least bbc commentators get involved, whether biased or not.
                                Johnson yates and hallett would make any man wanna sleep.
                                Blown away

Comment

Working...
                                X