2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This match needs a decider .....with Kurt winning
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      This match needs a decider .....with Kurt winning
      I agree with the first part

Comment

• After Selby missed that red ....I am going to be greedy . 10 - 8 Maflin .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Not looking like Mark's night tonight as Maflin takes the lead with just one more needed for the match. What an opener this has been. Trouble is, I want them both to win!

C'MON MA....!

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• What an opening match! Great stuff to watch. Cmon Mark give us a decider :snooker:

Comment

• Very one sided run in this match. Selby must be wondering what the hell is happening. But Maflin taking his chances very well towards the end of the frames.

Comment

• Ever since he stubbornly played the same shot on the snooker 6 times,Selby has played as awful as he can possibly play...Maflin having a secret leprechaun in the audience doing tricks for him doesn't help either.

Horrendous match....Selby is playing like an amateur,potting the white more than club players.

Comment

• Mark actually didnt play that bad this afternoon.
                  This is just ridiculously bad. Kind of expected him to drop out in rnd1 or 2 though.

We will see. Chances are he is still gonna get through somehow.

Comment

• Why is Maflin trying to get Selby back into the match ? Pressure....
                    EDIT...Fortunatelly Selby is missing ball after ball.
                    "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Is it legal for players to leave the arena before the match has finished? Because both these guys have GONE! World championship pressure, brilliant stuff. Decider on the way, surely.

-
                      The fast and the furious,
                      The slow and labourious,
                      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• This is tense stuff. Great match

Comment

• Decider baby!!

C'mon Mark!
                          If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

• when did anyone leave the arena illegally or are you using crap similies and metaphors
                            they are both there and playing

Comment

• Come on Mark ... I won't b able to stand this tournament with u going out ... lets do it now!!!

Comment

• thank u Selby

Comment

Working...
                                X