No announcement yet.

2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was the key frame. Ronnie not winning now.

I wish the live stream wasn't about 20 seconds behind. I've got Robbo/Hawkins on the red button and you hear the sound of the crowd which tells you what happened well before the stream online does.

Comment

• If Hawk takes out Robertson ... which I think he will do .... Trump has won this before starting the semi final

Comment

• Who would have thought both Robertson and
        O'Sullivan would be behind in their matches.
        Come on Robertson.

Comment

• Murphy could threaten him tbh...but yeah Trump has this trophy.

Comment

• Does anyone know if Ronnie is still working with Dr Steve Peters? Is he there atm?

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Trump's tactical game is about 10 times better than Smurf ... and one cannot expect outright potting would do it for you in a best of 33 against a guy like Trump ... I really do not see a chance for anyone else .... what upsets me though is I would have liked to see Trump beaten Ronnie boy in semis .. would have been fun to watch ... feel deprived ... Bingham is all set to ruin it for me

Comment

• Looking at Ronnie, it's clear he is not spending enough time on the table practicing and working on his game. And obviously he is not enjoying himself anymore.

He is going to lose this match.

The standard is really rising with the years. No wonder there is no Maxi prize

Comment

• Taylor said before that Dr peters was in Ronnie's room before the match

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                    That was the key frame. Ronnie not winning now.
                    Does your constant Ronnie negativity never cease?

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                      Does your constant Ronnie negativity never cease?
                      Depends how he's playing...

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                        Depends how he's playing...
                        He hasn't played to bad, just needs to stop gifting easy chances and play good safety as it is allowed!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Le Ball Sack View Post
                          I also found that web page but it doesnt sound like its that song.
                          It doesn't resemble that Weller song to me as well. It kind of sounds like those endless Buddhist chanting music.

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
                            He hasn't played to bad, just needs to stop gifting easy chances and play good safety as it is allowed!!
                            True...he needs to tighten up his game atm. However Stu is playing very well at the same time.

Cmon Stu

Comment

• But unless Bingham falters I cant see.ronnie getting back into it, he can't be bothered with safety and his long potting is awful imo

Comment

• Now it will be Stuart's turn to crack under the strain. I predict a 25th frame decider.

Comment

Working...
                                X