2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
    I think there's always been a quarter final match with a middle session at 2.30 p.m. and last session at 7.00 p.m.,don't know the reason for it though.
    Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    One reason could be to get at least one match to a finish in all three sessions on Wednesday. Or maybe they just want to switch pairs so there's less chance of one match being overshadowed by another.
    I see, thanks. Well whatever the reason, it strikes me as unfair, they could potentially have only an hour or so between sessions.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Looks like Ronnie has lost it a bit...

Comment

• Can't believe Bingsy went for that brown!

-
        The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by Kebabman View Post
          Looks like Ronnie has lost it a bit...
          Don't worry, if Bingsy keeps gifting him chances like that he'll find it again soon enough.

-
          The slow and labourious,

Comment

• good grief - I thought Ronnie's cue was going to be an ex-cue after that black! :wink:
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Lol. Ronnie is playing horrible but we all know that he's not going to lose to Bingham.

Comment

• Well done Murphy. Great potting.
                Bingham is making a close match very
                interesting.
                Robertson needs to come back making
                one visit frames.
                Some great snooker.

Comment

• yeah i hear you, hes flying. his silly pots are going in with posish

Originally Posted by dcrackers147 View Post
                  He does look good but he often does then has one awful session...I think this could be Judd's year.

Comment

• I think Bingham has lost it more.

Comment

• I don't post here often but I have to say how disappointed I am that McGill could not put up enough against Murphy. Not that I'm a big fan of the man but you really can't not like McGill the way he played.

Comment

• Some great matches we are being served up today. ROS - Bingham is still very close and tonight's final session could prove to be a thriller. The same goes for Hawkins - Robertson...that could go all the way.

Shame about McGill not being able to put up more of a fight today against Murphy, but Shaun was just too strong today. Great to see him go through to the next round.

A fantastic day of snooker. Game On!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                          I see, thanks. Well whatever the reason, it strikes me as unfair, they could potentially have only an hour or so between sessions.

-
                          The afternoon session was all Brit so maybe its for the Asian and Australasian viewers as Ding Robertson and Fu if he beat Trump were all placed to play this morning.

Comment

• well played bullfrog!
                            Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

• Good match this is.

Comment

• No man can get a lead! Good clearance from bingham

Comment

Working...
                                X