2015 Betfred World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    They seem to have shifted the ROS - Bingham & Ding - Trump sessions around? Meaning Ronnie and Bingham have to play back to back sessions this afternoon and this evening, seems a little unfair. Wonder why?

-
    Yes that is indeed rather strange and as you say a little unfair...a long day/session ahead for both players!

Comment

• Wow! 7 in a row for Barry...

Comment

• Did Hawkins break the record?
        Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

• It's amazing that Neil doesn't seem to realise yet that his game goes to **** when he plays negative.

Comment

• Come on Neil. I don't think I've ever seen him play this bad. Seems to have completely lost his confidence.

4 - 7 isn't so bad.

Comment

• Ouch Barry missed an enormous chance there to go 5 frames in front. What a relief for Neil! I think he could now steam ahead and catch up Barry...I feel the tables have been turned
              Last edited by daffie; 29 April 2015, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                Ouch Barry missed an enormous chance there to go 5 frames in front. What a relief for Neil! I think he could now steam ahead and catch up Barry...I feel the tables have been turned
                Yes. It looks like it. Hawkins has wobbled.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                  Yes. It looks like it. Hawkins has wobbled.
                  I also feel Barry will feel rather relieved with the MSI if Neil clears up in this frame...

Oops...Neil messed up.
                  Last edited by daffie; 29 April 2015, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                    I also feel Barry will feel rather relieved with the MSI if Neil clears up in this frame...

Oops...Neil messed up.
                    Neil will be please to have a level session.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                      Neil will be please to have a level session.
                      Definitely! And for us a good score as well...5-7...game on!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                        They seem to have shifted the ROS - Bingham & Ding - Trump sessions around? Meaning Ronnie and Bingham have to play back to back sessions this afternoon and this evening, seems a little unfair. Wonder why?

-
                        I think there's always been a quarter final match with a middle session at 2.30 p.m. and last session at 7.00 p.m.,don't know the reason for it though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by trains View Post
                          I think there's always been a quarter final match with a middle session at 2.30 p.m. and last session at 7.00 p.m.,don't know the reason for it though.
                          One reason could be to get at least one match to a finish in all three sessions on Wednesday. Or maybe they just want to switch pairs so there's less chance of one match being overshadowed by another.

Comment

• Oh Barry. You had him! You had him I tells ya!
                            Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

• Great stuff Niel to level it up at 7-7 after being down 7-3 and in a massive hole.
                              If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

• Yes I saw it was 7-3 and when I looked in now
                                it is indeed 7-7. Snooker is a strange game.
                                Come on Robertson.

Comment

Working...
                                X