No announcement yet.

2016 China Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good win for Judd Trump, even though the longer you stay in China, the harder it gets to recover from jetlag when back in the UK. I hope his preparation for Sheffield won't be too altered. Anyway, it's surprising this is only his 5th ranking even win....
    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
      A good win for Judd Trump, even though the longer you stay in China, the harder it gets to recover from jetlag when back in the UK. I hope his preparation for Sheffield won't be too altered. Anyway, it's surprising this is only his 5th ranking even win....
      He's young and has nearly two weeks to prepare for Sheffield, so he'll be alright
      John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

I've never travelled further than UK to Prague - does it really make that big a difference if you go to China for a few weeks? Surely within a few days you'd be back to normal?

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
          I've never travelled further than UK to Prague - does it really make that big a difference if you go to China for a few weeks? Surely within a few days you'd be back to normal?
          I'd guess so to, they must be used to it now with all the tourneys going on.
          I recall a player in the last tournament actually had his suitcase with him ready to fly off straight after.

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
            As a frequent traveller, it really depends of the people but yes, time difference affects your body. When travelling towards the east, you're jumping in time so it is more difficult to catch up sleep while going west, you go back in time. I often went to the US west coast and found it easier to recover because I was back 9hrs in time, so plenty of time to sleep.
            Now, it really depends and the jetlag is coped very differently from one person to another. Up to 6hrs of time difference, it's manageable. Above that level, you need a good couple of days to start getting accustomed.
            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Working...
            X