Shanghai Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    He played well and held his game under extreme pressure against Ding and the home crowd.
    Was it on the telly Dean? double gutted if I missed it.
    It's on YouTube , off to watch it!
    Last edited by itsnoteasy; 19 September 2016, 08:43 PM.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Shanghai Masters

I had Higgins v Selt on TV and Ding v Donaldson on Player.
      Only highlights on the non live British Eurosport sky channel.
      Enjoy the YouTube
      Last edited by DeanH; 19 September 2016, 08:56 PM.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        What's up with Gould lately , his game seems to be disappearing . Not up to his usual standard .
        These kind of results are probably only a surprise because its not well known how available Star tables are in China,and I'm not even sure if Gould practices on them that much tbh.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
          Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          What's up with Gould lately , his game seems to be disappearing . Not up to his usual standard .
          These kind of results are probably only a surprise because its not well known how available Star tables are in China,and I'm not even sure if Gould practices on them that much tbh.
          The tables used at the events are the ones that World Snooker Services transport round for all events so they should be common for all events and the players should be used to them. Of course the tables are dismantled and rebuilt every time and then recolthed so variations do occur. Also, watching Walden/White match it looks hot and humid at the venue so that affects the table as well as the players. Gould has a up down history so - who knows - probably only Gould knows....

Comment

The tables used at the events are the ones that World Snooker Services transport round for all events so they should be common for all events and the players should be used to them. Of course the tables are dismantled and rebuilt every time and then recolthed so variations do occur. Also, watching Walden/White match it looks hot and humid at the venue so that affects the table as well as the players. Gould has a up down history so - who knows - probably only Gould knows....
            Yes Dean but its possible the young Chinese has had more recent table time on a Star is my point thats all,I knew Gould went into a club in Whetstone North London,it had a quality table in there when I was in there yonks back but there wasn't a Star,they might have installed one since I don't know.

Comment

Yes Dean but its possible the young Chinese has had more recent table time on a Star is my point thats all,I knew Gould went into a club in Whetstone North London,it had a quality table in there when I was in there yonks back but there wasn't a Star,they might have installed one since I don't know.
              All possible and we'll probably never know... Gould not on song, Chinese lad playing they best ever. ?
              I would think that Gould would not be practising on a table that was not as close as possible to a tour table. Has he not got one at home?

Comment

All possible and we'll probably never know... Gould not on song, Chinese lad playing they best ever. ?
                I would think that Gould would not be practising on a table that was not as close as possible to a tour table. Has he not got one at home?
                I don't know but just guessing he lives in the London or M25 area I doubt it

Comment

Stephen Maguire as just made a 147
                  Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

I'd be surprised if Gould isn't practising on a Star regularly, even we've got 3 in our club now!
                    "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Ronnie looks all over the place against Liang....3-1 down and not looking good in the 5th frame. First round shocker?

Easy win for Maguire with a 147 as well
                      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
                        I'd be surprised if Gould isn't practising on a Star regularly, even we've got 3 in our club now!
                        Hi Tom Walker,is that the Atack club in Nuneaton your talking about with 3 Star tables ?
                        I would have paid a visit earlier if I knew that,cheers

Comment

Ronnie looks like he is on his way out .....on the verge of going 4-1 down to Wenbo .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Hi Tom Walker,is that the Atack club in Nuneaton your talking about with 3 Star tables ?
                            I would have paid a visit earlier if I knew that,cheers
                            Hi mate it is indeed. They're used by Chris Wakelin and Matt Selt and a few young lads who are trying to make it in the game. Your best chance of getting on one is to pop down when a tournament is going on (the pros are away)
                            "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
                              Hi mate it is indeed. They're used by Chris Wakelin and Matt Selt and a few young lads who are trying to make it in the game. Your best chance of getting on one is to pop down when a tournament is going on (the pros are away)
                              Cheers bud,I popped into the SWSA last thursday,it was alright but a bit too awkward to get to and only open in the early afternoons on thursdays,funnily enough Robert Milkins was on his way out talking about needing to get a passport for this tournie but I can't be asked to make the trek to Gloucester again,Nuneaton's much easier,thanks.

Comment

Ronnie into a decider with Liang
                                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                                X