No announcement yet.

Shanghai Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem at all, the SWSA is a good hour and 20 from me I go there for tournaments but I wouldn't go that far for practice.
    I like Rob Milkins, I played him at SWSA, comes across really grumpy but he's quite witty!
    "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Typical ROS here.....4-1 down then starting to produce to come back and win 5-4....lol this guy is sick!
      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
        Stephen Maguire as just made a 147
        Are you sure?

Comment

Yep . Up on World Snooker as the highest break .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Shanghai Masters

they usually take a while to upload the videos but we should get to see it

Comment

great stuff from Ronnie there in coming back! Enjoyed it

Mag's pulled a 147 indeed!! the 3rd of his career.

Comment

As expected, today wasn't as great as yesterday...

My fantasy team took some big blows this morning with Wilson and McGill both going out. I actually had both Allen and McGill in my team before this tournament, but decided to sell one since they were playing each other. I decided to let Allen go. Ouch...

Unfortunately I had to go out in the afternoon, so I missed Selby-Yuan. I'm sure there will be other opportunities to see Yuan play though... I just caught up with O'Sullivan-Liang, quite an entertaining match. A few years ago they played in the International Championship and O'Sullivan lost from 4-1 up, and today Liang returned the favour in very similar fashion. Should have won it really. :smile: O'Sullivan-Holt in the next round then, a chance for O'Sullivan to settle the score after losing to Holt in the World Grand Prix six months ago. :smile:

Comment

Wonder if Stu's got his cue by now.ù

edit: he did.

Last edited by motorhead; 20 September 2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
                    great stuff from Ronnie there in coming back! Enjoyed it

Mag's pulled a 147 indeed!! the 3rd of his career.

No reason to get another cue now Mags! Stick with it bud. Oh, what were you saying about how crap Mags was HMBS?!

Comment

now that cue must be worth forty grand , BigAndy will have it for two hundred in a months time
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
                        Hi mate it is indeed. They're used by Chris Wakelin and Matt Selt and a few young lads who are trying to make it in the game. Your best chance of getting on one is to pop down when a tournament is going on (the pros are away)
                        I've never played on a Star. Is there really such a massive difference between a Star and say a similar type table with the same sized pockets / cloth etc ?

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                          I've never played on a Star. Is there really such a massive difference between a Star and say a similar type table with the same sized pockets / cloth etc ?
                          No. A few players don't practice on a Star (such as Sam Baird) but do practice on something similar, tight and fast. The important thing is that the table is level, has a fast cloth and steel block cushions for true rebound.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                            No reason to get another cue now Mags! Stick with it bud. Oh, what were you saying about how crap Mags was HMBS?!
                            Ha. My timing has always been superb.

Comment

Few people not turned up to work this morning . Milkins , Jones already 4 nil down and Maflin 3 nil down .

Ryan Day / Neil Robertson looks like the only match at the moment .

Others will need a dramatic comeback .
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

My work has banned me looking at Live Scores on the World Snooker website.

Comment

Working...
                                X