2016 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Dan-cat View Post
    Ordl, if I wore a hat it would be off; that's better than any other preview around - by a country mile. Thank you!!!
    Allow me.

Cheers Odrl.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Early days, but could be a few shocks tonight. Wilson is 2_0 down, as is mc Gill, and trump 2_1 down. Still fancy all three to win though.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dan-cat View Post
        Ordl, if I wore a hat it would be off; that's better than any other preview around - by a country mile. Thank you!!!

Enjoyed the Figgy Pudding / Ding match - shocker of a safety by Igor in the final frame at 61 - nil up to let Ding in to dish up. Ace break though.

Gonna watch Trump / Thai-phoon next - let's see how Trump's looking after his break.
        Be serious man, it's not even close to being as good a previews as Wildey's! LOL

Comment

Kyren Wilson 3_0 down, mc Gill 3_0 down. Both need to win their respective fourth frames.

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
            I don't understand why eurosport aren't showing the Ding match on the main channel. It's on the eurosport player, so why are they showing old matches instead of feeding the Ding match? Anyway, Figueiredo 5 - 4 up now...

-
            they re doing that so u change to eurosport player and pay to watch. very sad .

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
              they re doing that so u change to eurosport player and pay to watch. very sad .
              Yeah, wouldn't be surprised.

-
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised.

-
                There are I guess "sport Billy's " who are happy to pay a sub to sky/Eurosport to watch "everything" sport cos they love it! Money well spent, good for them, happy days. For me however and I assume many others on TSF I don't want it all, I just want to watch what I wanna watch when I wanna watch it! Pay per view should be easier to access in a HD format.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

for me, BBC is the best option. i love the commentary and the way they talk about players and snooker.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                    for me, BBC is the best option. i love the commentary and the way they talk about players and snooker.
                    Quality for sure - I feel the Beeb are good at supplying what they think the majority wants but they could work a little harder to keep things fresh. Not a major SKY fan, but there are tricks for an old dog to learn. Even Hearn know this stuff works, songs for the players walking on etc. Crap, but kinda cool too. Reaches to more, all good?
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                      There are I guess "sport Billy's " who are happy to pay a sub to sky/Eurosport to watch "everything" sport cos they love it! Money well spent, good for them, happy days. For me however and I assume many others on TSF I don't want it all, I just want to watch what I wanna watch when I wanna watch it! Pay per view should be easier to access in a HD format.
                      I pay £2.99 a month to eurosport and for that I get everything, which I think is good value, 36 quid a year for all the snooker I can eat, as you say, happy days. What would you want to pay for, per match, per tournament, whatever?

I see this site's gone tits up again as far as editing your posts is concerned.

-
                      Last edited by PatBlock; 22 November 2016, 10:18 PM.
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

McGill and Kyren Wilson in big trouble.
                        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                          McGill and Kyren Wilson in big trouble.
                          So is my first round accumulator

Comment

Well played Mitchell Mann.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                              Quality for sure - I feel the Beeb are good at supplying what they think the majority wants but they could work a little harder to keep things fresh. Not a major SKY fan, but there are tricks for an old dog to learn. Even Hearn know this stuff works, songs for the players walking on etc. Crap, but kinda cool too. Reaches to more, all good?
                              Oh yeah . lol, advertising a part of it , that's for sure .
                              Just compare the game nowadays with 40 years ago. alots of changes !!
                              All good to me. As long as we get sum actions on green baize to watch.
                              After all , we all love snooker . :snooker:

Comment

I pay £2.99 a month to eurosport and for that I get everything, which I think is good value, 36 quid a year for all the snooker I can eat, as you say, happy days. What would you want to pay for, per match, per tournament, whatever?

I see this site's gone tits up again as far as editing your posts is concerned. -
                                £2.99 - for the Eurosport Player?
                                or just the TV channels?
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X