2016 Scottish Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    The 2 gothic looking girls in the front row...one of 'm has (very!) red hair.
    I wonder if the guy with the Coventry top will turn up in the front row for the final?
    John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      Desislava Bozhilova
      Cheers mate.

Comment

3-0 to TheWind, not far off 3 ranking match wins in a row, good to see
        Blown away

Comment

Desislava Bozhilova
          My new favourite referee...
          Favourite players: Kirk Stevens, Stephen Hendry, John Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Ding Junhui

Comment

Anyone know how Ross Vallance and Chris Totten got wildcards for this,weren't the highest players on the Q School top up list meant to be given wildcards ? Unless they declined. ? Totten only won 1 match from the 2016 Q School,Vallance apparently hasn't even played in Q School since 2014.

Comment

No idea how Vallance got in , but Totten would have got in as others on the Q School list would have declined the invitation .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                No idea how Vallance got in , but Totten would have got in as others on the Q School list would have declined the invitation .
                I can't even find the bloody list,I doubt all of those above Totten would have declined,could be wrong though.

Comment

I didn't see much yesterday, other than a couple of frames of Judd.

The set looked very blue.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
                    Anyone know how Ross Vallance and Chris Totten got wildcards for this,weren't the highest players on the Q School top up list meant to be given wildcards ? Unless they declined. ? Totten only won 1 match from the 2016 Q School,Vallance apparently hasn't even played in Q School since 2014.
                    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                    Originally Posted by trains View Post
                    I can't even find the bloody list,I doubt all of those above Totten would have declined,could be wrong though.

Vallance and Totten both being Scottish maybe got local governing body nomination for "Open" wildcard?
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Time for Ronnie to show where he's at, I'd go for a 4-0

Comment

4-2 to O'Sullivan
                        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                          Keogan should really have had that 5th frame, Allen was out of his chair like a jack-in-th-box when the green was missed. Any ideas as to what Allen's chat with the ref was about just after that frame?
                          Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
                          ah wish I knew, hilarious match. Did you notice when Allen got out of position and probably cursed, the ref went to him asked 'did you just swear?' haha.
                          Keogan had plenty of chances really, I also feel the last red in the final frame was pottable when close to the yellow pocket, probably with the rest, not sure but the didn't seem to think about it for a second. Allen then played a good snooker after a couple shots, Keogan got well out of it iirc but then lost the safe battle. It has to be said Allen couldn't pot a ball to save his life in the first 3 frames, like straight close distance balls, Keogan level is not quite there with top 64 imho. Even lower I'd say.
                          https://youtu.be/k0ng7V9qmtA?t=2h26m39s
                          Looks to me like Mark Allen had something to say and had it in mind to say it for while, the referee did not instigate the conversation; maybe about the table? And the Referee replying nothing can be done about whatever at this time?
                          Anyone know? :biggrin:
                          Maybe the Eurosport pundit chat was about this, where Allen was put out by Keogan's slow play?
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Vallance and Totten both being Scottish maybe got local governing body nomination for "Open" wildcard?
                            Makes sense.

Comment

Nicely constructed break from Selt after missing a few chances in the first few frames, looked like he was slightly off in position on occasions but kept it going nicely. My prediction is out the window

Comment

Wakelin has nearly wrapped things up against Nigel Bond 4-0

Comment

Working...
                                X